Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
Coral Springs On-Road Track >

Coral Springs On-Road Track

Like Tree8Likes

Coral Springs On-Road Track

Old 03-18-2020, 02:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

guys, check the coral springs on-road track page on facebook for track updates regarding the race schedule due to this Corona mess.....Be well
Old 06-04-2020, 11:38 AM
Tech Rookie

Hey guys - Recently moved to FL from RI for work and came across quite an active community down here compared to up north. It's pretty much non-existent as far as racing goes. I'm planning on coming by this weekend to spectate with my girlfriend and ask a few of ya'll some questions if the rain holds off. HA
I mainly just bash off road and, to switch things up, I am currently working on a Limitless speed run build. It's been fun so far but this on-road stuff has really caught my attention. May just have to get something going here.

Anybody have anything for sale? Feel free to send a PM and I'll try to catch up with you all this weekend. Peace!

Old 06-05-2020, 11:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DiscoPotato
Hey guys - Recently moved to FL from RI for work and came across quite an active community down here compared to up north. It's pretty much non-existent as far as racing goes. I'm planning on coming by this weekend to spectate with my girlfriend and ask a few of ya'll some questions if the rain holds off. HA
I mainly just bash off road and, to switch things up, I am currently working on a Limitless speed run build. It's been fun so far but this on-road stuff has really caught my attention. May just have to get something going here.

Anybody have anything for sale? Feel free to send a PM and I'll try to catch up with you all this weekend. Peace!
Hope to see you out there, will be there Sat, hope no rain.
Old 08-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

As soon as corona is gone.....I will get back to work making the Premier SF On-road Race track...
Old 08-12-2020, 09:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Default F1 pinion gears

Hey guys , just got a Roche Rapide evo1 F1. What gearing and tires should I get for the track !
Old 08-12-2020, 09:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Gravity, Ride, hudy all same. but gearing will need to ask all of the F1 guys. They will be at the track this sat and sun
Old 08-13-2020, 10:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Ok Thank you !
Old 08-14-2020, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Race at Coral Springs this weekend.
Saturday practice 10-3pm
Sunday gates open @ 8am
races start @ 10:30am
Old 07-16-2021, 04:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Bump this thread.

We just hosted the Roar Regionals. Track was amazing.
astgerma52sp likes this.
Old 11-05-2021, 11:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Hi guys, I am looking to purchase my first on-road car in a long time. I have been at the off-road track several times. I mostly just go during practice days and I have not raced yet. Maybe one day My question is which on-road class is best for beginners if I ever decided to give racing a try. For the most part I plan just to go on practice days to release some stress and enjoy the hobby. Thank you in advance.
Old 11-07-2023, 11:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lnc0321
Hi guys, I am looking to purchase my first on-road car in a long time. I have been at the off-road track several times. I mostly just go during practice days and I have not raced yet. Maybe one day My question is which on-road class is best for beginners if I ever decided to give racing a try. For the most part I plan just to go on practice days to release some stress and enjoy the hobby. Thank you in advance.
Hi there, this thread needs to be bumped up - the on-road track is active !!
I was there this weekend (11-05-26) Great racing both nitro and electric.

They had:

AWDTouring 21.5T (stock ESC)
USGT AWD
USGT FWD - This was my favorite aside from touring.
F1 (serpent chassis)

There is practice every Saturday and racing once a month as the beginning (someone please correct me if I am wrong) I personally think that you really enjoy USGT, either AWD or FWD (FWD looks so much fun and it is different). The cars run a little slower because of the tires but still plenty fast to have a blast.
I am building a Tamiya chassis for USGT just to have fun. I think that I eventually will go into the FWD scene.

I hope my response helps.