FSEARA Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 10:45 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default FSEARA Thread

Chat about promotion, attendance and such for John Malin and other people involved in the FSEARA series. Complaints and Kudo's too.
Old 06-17-2003, 10:48 AM
Tech Champion

John ,can we get an update on the rules changes ?

I also would like to discuss the practice of Rules changes during the year. I think we have had some confusion on this subject, if I am clear, no new rules are implemented during the mid year vote, just tweeks to exsisting ones. New rules are adopted and voted on at the end of the year for the new season.. Right ?
Old 06-17-2003, 11:07 AM
Tech Champion

Also.. please feel free to make suggestions for the series in this thread. John Malin will field questions and concerns here.
Old 06-17-2003, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Spooky the motor rule was not changed- At the meeting in September we stated there would be two others possibly making 19t motors.They were Corally and Peak/Team Orion.If they fell into the C2 type motor they would be legal. The Peak/Team Orion motor fits into that type of motor and is legal to use in the series.
Old 06-17-2003, 05:08 PM
Tech Champion

John, some good news... Shoot me an email [email protected]
Old 06-22-2003, 09:03 AM
Tech Master

SEE RAFFLE PRIZE SURVEY THREAD FOR MORE INFO.

JOHN
Old 06-22-2003, 06:25 PM
Tech Champion

Bill, do you have a list of the past state champions ?
Old 06-22-2003, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

If your asking me for the past champions- I'd say go to the states history section....................
Old 06-23-2003, 05:00 PM
Tech Master

REGARDING THE RULES ISSUE AT ROBBIES RACE. THE UPDATE IS THAT THERE WILL NO LONGER BE A LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF SETS OF CS-27 TIRES FOR THE 19T AND MOD CLASSES. STOCK STILL HAS AN OPEN TIRE HOWEVER THEY CAN ALSO PURCHASE CS-27'S FROM THE STATE. THE MORE TIRES WE SELL AT THE SERIES RACES THE MORE MONEY WE PUT INTO OUR FUNDS FOR THE END OF THE YEAR. SO PLEASE BUY TIRES WHEN YOU CAN.

THE MID SEASON RULES UPDATE IS MENAT AS A WAY TO TWEAK THE EXISTING RULES AND NOT TO IMPLEMENT TOTALLY NEW ONES. THE PROPER VENUE FOR COMPLETELY NEW RULES IS THE LAST RACE OF THE SEASON. THIS YEAR THAT RACE WILL BE IN CORAL SPRINGS IN NOVEMBER.

AS FAR AS THE RULES FOR THE 19T MOTOR GO WE ARE GOING TO BE STICKING WITH THE CHAMELEON 2 MOTOR OR ITS EQUIVALENT. THAT MEANS NO 4 MAGNET MOTOR THIS SEASON. I WOULD EXPECT THAT ALL OF YOU THAT THIS AFFECTS WILL HELP POLICE THIS POLICY. i AM ALSO AWARE THAT THERE WAS SOME CONTROVERSY ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE GOING TO ALLOW NON C2 MOTORS TO BE RAN. pLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES IN THAT THIS MATTER SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED DIFFERENTLY AT THE RACE. SINCE WE SEEMED TO HAVE A DISAGREEMENT AS TO WHAT THE ACTUAL VERBAGE OF THE RULE WAS PRIOR WE SHOULD HAVE PUT IT TO A VOTE BY THOSE CONCERNED. THIS WAS A HUGE PROCEDURAL ERROR ON MY PART. IF THIS AFFECTED YOU IN A NEGATIVE MANNER I AM SORRY. I AM TRYING TO DO THE FAIR THING IN ALL CASES. SO KNOW NOW THAT ALL I HAD WAS GOOD INTENT. NOW THAT HAVE WORN OUT THE SOAP BOX I GUESS I SHOULD WORK ON THE POINTS HUH?

JOHN
FLORIDA STATE SERIES DIRECTOR.
Old 06-23-2003, 05:02 PM
Tech Master

REGARDING THE RULES ISSUE AT ROBBIES RACE. THE UPDATE IS THAT THERE WILL NO LONGER BE A LIMIT ON THE NUMBER OF SETS OF CS-27 TIRES FOR THE 19T AND MOD CLASSES. STOCK STILL HAS AN OPEN TIRE HOWEVER THEY CAN ALSO PURCHASE CS-27'S FROM THE STATE. THE MORE TIRES WE SELL AT THE SERIES RACES THE MORE MONEY WE PUT INTO OUR FUNDS FOR THE END OF THE YEAR. SO PLEASE BUY TIRES WHEN YOU CAN.

THE MID SEASON RULES UPDATE IS MEANT AS A WAY TO TWEAK THE EXISTING RULES AND NOT TO IMPLEMENT TOTALLY NEW ONES. THE PROPER VENUE FOR COMPLETELY NEW RULES IS THE LAST RACE OF THE SEASON. THIS YEAR THAT RACE WILL BE IN CORAL SPRINGS IN NOVEMBER.

AS FAR AS THE RULES FOR THE 19T MOTOR GO WE ARE GOING TO BE STICKING WITH THE CHAMELEON 2 MOTOR OR ITS EQUIVALENT. THAT MEANS NO 4 MAGNET MOTOR THIS SEASON. I WOULD EXPECT THAT ALL OF YOU THAT THIS AFFECTS WILL HELP POLICE THIS POLICY. I AM ALSO AWARE THAT THERE WAS SOME CONTROVERSY ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT WE WERE GOING TO ALLOW NON C2 MOTORS TO BE RAN. pLEASE ACCEPT MY HUMBLE APOLOGIES IN THAT THIS MATTER SHOULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED DIFFERENTLY AT THE RACE. SINCE WE SEEMED TO HAVE A DISAGREEMENT AS TO WHAT THE ACTUAL VERBAGE OF THE RULE WAS PRIOR WE SHOULD HAVE PUT IT TO A VOTE BY THOSE CONCERNED. THIS WAS A HUGE PROCEDURAL ERROR ON MY PART. IF THIS AFFECTED YOU IN A NEGATIVE MANNER I AM SORRY. I AM TRYING TO DO THE FAIR THING IN ALL CASES. SO KNOW NOW THAT ALL I HAD WAS GOOD INTENT. NOW THAT HAVE WORN OUT THE SOAP BOX I GUESS I SHOULD WORK ON THE POINTS HUH?

JOHN
FLORIDA STATE SERIES DIRECTOR.
Old 07-01-2003, 05:29 PM
Tech Champion

John, when will the points be updated ?

Thanks,
Tim
Old 07-01-2003, 05:54 PM
Tech Master

points should be up tonight

John
Old 07-21-2003, 10:27 AM
Tech Champion

John,

For next year, maybe we can do a team points deal....
A team is made up of 1 racer from each class, and can only contain 1 previous year champ.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:46 PM
Tech Master

maybe the team should be 5 people from a given track with only one past champion. take the average finishes of the 5 for the year and see whose team gets the traveling trophy. So far I think 95 South would be winning that one.
Old 07-21-2003, 01:53 PM
Tech Champion

Just some ideas...

A team would definatley help to bring some people in, as each team would have to have a novice, and the other team members would help them out...

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.