ADRENALINE R/C Raceway

Old 08-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by davepull
they should get with Joe Fritos from speedline and run the focar oval event there.
Dave , The focar race is scheduled to be held at Quaker steak just like last year . You should know better than believe anything you read on the thunder site
We are also talking about having a warmup race at The lube before the Focar race . Ive also had some people ask about another race at The lube since Racerock is gone .
Old 08-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Speedlinehobbie
Nah , Not MIA . Abbie is pregnant and due any day now . We been getting ready for the kid

I'll be there next Sun to help Ron Harrison with the scoring system , Me and him made a deal for one of mine to help keep the track going . I promised Ron i would help him get everthing up to speed with the system so you guys will have a place to race . I woud really suck to see another track go away , Besides , Im gonna need a place to race after the kid is born .
Joe miss u man,mike from the other side of the family,see u sunday
Old 08-04-2007, 01:29 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (53%+)

Nah , Not MIA . Abbie is pregnant and due any day now . We been getting ready for the kid

I'll be there next Sun to help Ron Harrison with the scoring system , Me and him made a deal for one of mine to help keep the track going . I promised Ron i would help him get everthing up to speed with the system so you guys will have a place to race . I woud really suck to see another track go away , Besides , Im gonna need a place to race after the kid is born .
cool !!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

good to here from ya joe...from matt strow, been doin the offroad racing for a min, congrats and goodluck with the soon to be racer,join me in the clay sometime,see ya SUNDAY!
Old 08-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default joe

congrats and goodluck joe help keep the track going. With your past experience on coordinating events, I know you can take this track to the next level. The posibility of forming some type of club would be great also. Good luck
Luis R
Old 08-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Tech Regular

kmike,whats up man its tim smith here,didnt know that was you.wow,i know bout everyone here,ronnie,joe f,john m,big papa,rc action.sounds like i missed out on some rc action,whats goin on round there??good to hear joes gonna help out at adrenaline,he seems like he knows his how to set up a good environment to race in.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Dave , The focar race is scheduled to be held at Quaker steak just like last year . You should know better than believe anything you read on the thunder site
We are also talking about having a warmup race at The lube before the Focar race . Ive also had some people ask about another race at The lube since Racerock is gone .

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR ALIVE!!!!!!! good to see you back joe.im gonna be down racing right after minnreg.see you soon bro
Old 08-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

BTW ,congrats to you and abby on the new addition.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

wow......to ron and the rest of the crew that made racing possible today...thanks .todays racing went swell and i had a great time, looking forward to the next race!!!thanks again matt strow
Old 08-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

today was a great day of racing . congrats to louis on is win today in pro stock and thanks to ron harrison for doing a++++++++++++++ job on the mic cant wait to the next one
Old 08-12-2007, 07:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

glad to hear that adrenaline is doing good i have some ?s

when do you guys race?
Are there practice days?
How are the turnouts?(I assume really low like 10 but just curious)
Old 08-13-2007, 03:51 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by intimidator
kmike,whats up man its tim smith here,didnt know that was you.wow,i know bout everyone here,ronnie,joe f,john m,big papa,rc action.sounds like i missed out on some rc action,whats goin on round there??good to hear joes gonna help out at adrenaline,he seems like he knows his how to set up a good environment to race in.
hey man whats up? give me a shout
Old 08-13-2007, 03:54 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by blackdragon07
wow......to ron and the rest of the crew that made racing possible today...thanks .todays racing went swell and i had a great time, looking forward to the next race!!!thanks again matt strow
I second that,everthing was great,way to go ron and everybody
Old 08-13-2007, 04:06 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by teammidget lilB
glad to hear that adrenaline is doing good i have some ?s

when do you guys race?
Are there practice days?
How are the turnouts?(I assume really low like 10 but just curious)
hey lil b we race on the 2nd and the4th sunday of every month .for practice you can come out any time .for the turn out we had a total of about 20 guys show up but ther was alot of faces that were not there its going to get better has everybody finds out we have a lap counter and that we can stick to the schedule come out and play
Old 08-13-2007, 04:49 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kmichael
I second that,everthing was great,way to go ron and everybody
Nitro lets bring back some fuel to th e onroad,yes we got some great larger tracks,but can"t always get there. sometime its good to run all morning and make it back to view that 4 oclock game and maybe lock smething off that to do list,oh yeah manny layed down good laps this weekend. Ron we're coming smell that fuel--and by the way Serpent rules u NT1 drivers so lets have some good racing,the track is nice and flowing for gas & electric-thanks Ron and everybody it was a group job,lets do this zoom zoom Smooth know you"ll be there for the next one

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.