Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Florida Racing
Adrenaline Speedway Update >

Adrenaline Speedway Update

Adrenaline Speedway Update

Old 07-20-2007, 06:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Adrenaline Speedway Update

The fleas are arguing over who owns the dog.
What is important is keeping this race track open and in operation.
We’re not discussing starting one, we already have one, and Dan has put a great deal of work into setting the track up. It’s up to everyone who uses this facility to keep it in tact.

It’s real simple.
1. We need to establish if Dan is willing to keep the track open if someone will operate it on a weekly basis. If anyone is able to contact Dan, we need to start with him first. If and only if he is in agreement can we move on with this process.
2. If Dan is in agreement, we need to schedule a meeting of everybody who is willing to be involved. The meeting agenda will be to elect a group of 5 to 10 people willing to commit time and energy to the track. These individuals will be the club officers, and this should be an annual election process.
3. Dan will be the President; after all it’s his baby. We will need to elect a Treasurer to handle all funds, and three or four other elected individuals to manage the track maintenance, track operations and race programs. Once we have established an operating core, then we can move on to other issues like timing systems, race schedules, and track operations and even a parts store in the drivers stand.
4. This web site forum, for now, can act as our conduit for the exchange of ideas concerning Adrenaline Raceway.
5. I know its short notice, but we need to start his process ASAP, we have a great deal of ground to cover.
6. That leaves two questions:
(1) Someone find Dan and get his feedback
(2) When is everyone willing to meet?
Old 07-20-2007, 07:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by scuddy
We’re not discussing starting one, we already have one, and Dan has put a great deal of work into setting the track up. It’s up to everyone who uses this facility to keep it in tact.

It’s real simple.
1. We need to establish if Dan is willing to keep the track open if someone will operate it on a weekly basis. If anyone is able to contact Dan, we need to start with him first. If and only if he is in agreement can we move on with this process.
2. If Dan is in agreement, we need to schedule a meeting of everybody who is willing to be involved. The meeting agenda will be to elect a group of 5 to 10 people willing to commit time and energy to the track. These individuals will be the club officers, and this should be an annual election process.
3. Dan will be the President; after all it’s his baby. We will need to elect a Treasurer to handle all funds, and three or four other elected individuals to manage the track maintenance, track operations and race programs. Once we have established an operating core, then we can move on to other issues like timing systems, race schedules, and track operations and even a parts store in the drivers stand.
4. This web site forum, for now, can act as our conduit for the exchange of ideas concerning Adrenaline Raceway.
5. I know its short notice, but we need to start his process ASAP, we have a great deal of ground to cover.
WE NEED TO FIND A LAP COUNTER FIRST BEFORE ANYTHING THEN WE CAN FIND OUT WHO CAN DO WHAT. I AM WILLING TO HELP ON TRACK LAY OUT LIKE I HAVE BEEN DOING
Old 07-20-2007, 03:27 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (53%+)
Talking

It’s real simple.
i will be willing to do all i can as far as doing races sponsoring for the races even putthing parts for the track shop to help out you can count on me.ive told dan that i would do anything to help him.
Old 07-21-2007, 04:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Default It's a start

I appreciate your responses. I don’t know many people at this track, I’m new to this hobby.
If you guy’s know this crowd, start working the phones and start drumming up support.
We need momentum to keep this alive.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:46 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (53%+)
Talking

I appreciate your responses. I don’t know many people at this track, I’m new to this hobby.
If you guy’s know this crowd, start working the phones and start drumming up support.
We need momentum to keep this alive.
theres gonna be a race next sunday! dan got a lap counting system or someone did?????? great news we still have a track