Default tracks in orlando

Tracks in Orlando. indoor or outdoor
Old 05-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Tech Rookie

electric onroad
Old 05-20-2007, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

there is certainly racing "near" orlando. superiorhobbies is very close. i think there are others as well..
Old 05-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by TB02Man
electric onroad
Come on down to Superior Hobbies on the first Sundays of every month! Next race is Sunday 06/03 and they have a full day of open practice on Saturday the day before the race.

It is without a doubt the most competetive field of on-road electirc racers in the area. You can pit with me, I'll be like the only other Tamiya guy there
It's basically the proving grounds of Corally and Schumacher so there is some tight racing. The track is always well prepared and the crew is awesome.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 87 (100%+)

Kissimmee raceway will be running electric if they get enough electric drivers there will be a class for it
Old 05-25-2007, 01:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi,

I am coming from Scotland UK to Orlando at the end of August for 2 weeks and was thinking about bringing my electric racing gear. I have been to superior hobbies back in 2005 and saw some of the racing there, as well as emptying my wallet in the shop bring back to Scotland loads of r/c goodies.

Because of travel restrictions, I will have to travel with only the essentials (Car/Radio/Charger/Cells and the basic tools) is there anyone out there who I would be able to pit with? I plan on coming to the race on the first sunday of September and would like to enter the 19turn spec class. I Would probably get tyres and a motor from the shop when I arrive. I would need power and maybe a small area undercover (being from scotland - won't be used to the hot sunshine) to pit.

Looking forward to racing at Superior. If anyone can give me some help when I arrive it would be very much appreicated.

Raymond.
Glasgow - Scotland
Old 05-27-2007, 08:31 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by rk-cyclone
Hi,

....... is there anyone out there who I would be able to pit with? I plan on coming to the race on the first sunday of September and would like to enter the 19turn spec class. I Would probably get tyres and a motor from the shop when I arrive. I would need power and maybe a small area undercover (being from scotland - won't be used to the hot sunshine) to pit.

Looking forward to racing at Superior. If anyone can give me some help when I arrive it would be very much appreicated.

Raymond.
Glasgow - Scotland
I just got a brand new generator for the, (cough) hurricanne season.....you're welcome to pit with me. The Superior Races are are great!

Just PM me when you get into town
Old 05-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Tech Initiate

thanks mate, I'll keep in touch.
Looking forward to it already.

Raymond.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GMartinez
Kissimmee raceway will be running electric if they get enough electric drivers there will be a class for it
sound fun are you going to be there on the 17th??
Old 06-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post
sound fun are you going to be there on the 17th??
Fathers Day race?