Wiki Posts
Search

Club racing at Kraceway

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

IT WILL MOST LIKELY B STRAIT UP NITRO THIS WEEKEND
I THINK KISSIMME IS TO BIG 4 ELECTRIC 2 RUN ON UNLESS THEY SWITCH UP THE LAYOUT 4 THE ELECTRIC GUYZ 2 RUN ON.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

i heard the track will be open after 2 on sat.? can kevin or anyone report if that is true or not? i dont want to waste gas if thats wrong.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roadrage
i heard the track will be open after 2 on sat.? can kevin or anyone report if that is true or not? i dont want to waste gas if thats wrong.

lets hope not, there is a group of people coming from tampa at 6AM
Old 06-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Tech Regular

Default no practice sat

Sorry guys I haven't been available, but glad I looked in on this thread. Track will not be open for practice tomorrow. I had spoke with Pete at PNP and originally Jeff thought he might be available. Instead Jeff and Greg are going to celebrate father's day tomorrow so they can be there Sunday.

Hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience. Just remember it's not official if Jeff or myself don't post anything here.
Greg Marrall, Jeff and Henry are running these club races. Alot of you have email me and express you wanted to get on the track. Come out and support and we will continue to have these races along with practice on Saturdays.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KissRcRaceway
Sorry guys I haven't been available, but glad I looked in on this thread. Track will not be open for practice tomorrow. I had spoke with Pete at PNP and originally Jeff thought he might be available. Instead Jeff and Greg are going to celebrate father's day tomorrow so they can be there Sunday.

Hope this doesn't cause any inconvenience. Just remember it's not official if Jeff or myself don't post anything here.
Greg Marrall, Jeff and Henry are running these club races. Alot of you have email me and express you wanted to get on the track. Come out and support and we will continue to have these races along with practice on Saturdays.
Old 06-17-2007, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Thank you for the help today Gary. It sure made my day!!!!! I was about to give up on the engine and head home. Right around 1, the traction came up and the track felt great! Thank you for your help Greg!!
Old 06-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

YOUR WELCOME JAMES,GOOD THING I SHOWED UP.EVERYONE NEEDED HELP PITTING!AS ALWAYS IT WAS A PLEASURE TO HELP EVERYONE.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Tech Master

Ok guys....... so people wanted to race more at K raceway. We are more than happy to set it up as long as there is support for it. There were originally a lot of requests for the Nitro guys and such since it is such a big track. The turn outs have not been great, but there have been some things against it so no problem.

I plan on having the track availabe Saturday July 21st for open practice starting around noon. Club race will be on Sunday July 22nd. All our club races will have trophies for the Top 3 in EVERY main event.

We will shorten the track for the electric guys since we will be hosting the State Race in September and want to provide a chance to come run. Honestly, there seems lately to be more interest from the electric guys than the nitro guys to come run at the track.

If there is a lot of interest from both sides then we will split the practice time between the cars to allow for short track and long track.

There has been a lot of talk about showing up for Club racing at Kissimmee but not a lot a response. We will continue for a while and see what shapes up and go from there. Thanks guys.

See you at the track.

Jeff
Old 07-06-2007, 07:20 AM
Tech Elite

Default Kraceway

Jeff,
I’ll be there for sure.
May be able to get a few more nitro guys up there too!
Old 07-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Ok guys....... so people wanted to race more at K raceway. We are more than happy to set it up as long as there is support for it. There were originally a lot of requests for the Nitro guys and such since it is such a big track. The turn outs have not been great, but there have been some things against it so no problem.

I plan on having the track availabe Saturday July 21st for open practice starting around noon. Club race will be on Sunday July 22nd. All our club races will have trophies for the Top 3 in EVERY main event.

We will shorten the track for the electric guys since we will be hosting the State Race in September and want to provide a chance to come run. Honestly, there seems lately to be more interest from the electric guys than the nitro guys to come run at the track.

If there is a lot of interest from both sides then we will split the practice time between the cars to allow for short track and long track.

There has been a lot of talk about showing up for Club racing at Kissimmee but not a lot a response. We will continue for a while and see what shapes up and go from there. Thanks guys.

See you at the track.

Jeff
july 21st sounds good i think i an make that one!!
Old 07-06-2007, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown

See you at the track.

Jeff
hey jeff will you have a scheduled time practice for electric and nitro?
Old 07-06-2007, 10:56 AM
Tech Addict

KISSIMMEE RACETRACK IS 1 OF THE BEST TRACKS IN THE WORLD !!!IM SURPRISED THAT THE TURN OUT IS THAT LOW !!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE IF THEY WHERE TO PUT SOME KIND OF FLYER OUT 1 MONTH AHEAD OF TIME & LET ALL THE LOCAL HOBBY SHOPS KNOW AHEAD OF TIME ,MORE PEOPLE WILL SHOW !I REMEMBER WHEN KISSIMMEE WOULD HAVE A RACE SET UP FOR THE WEEKEND PEOPLE WOULD COME FROM MILES AROUND TO RACE SOME OF THE BEST COMP WAS OUT AT KISSIMME RACE HOPEFULLY IT CAN BE LIKE THAT AGAIN IF ITS PROMOTED CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WILL BE THERE REGARDLESSSSSSSSSSSSS.......

Old 07-07-2007, 08:04 PM
Tech Adept

I recently joined ROAR so that I can have the chance to run on this track! Too bad I'll be out of town on 07/21...actually coming back that night so I may still be able to make the club race on the 22nd

Jeff, will there be a practice session on the morning of the club race? You said racing starts @ 11AM. What time is the track going to be opened?

One thing that might encourage more participation would be to adopt (or at least experiment) more lenient motor rules. I know I would LOVE to run my 13.5 in stock class. I know other races have recently allowed 10.5 to run with 19t and the lap times concluded no unfair advantage had by the guys who did run brushless.

It would be nice to prove that 13.5 is just as fair versus 27t? Anyone else feel it's time to give it a try?......PLEASE
Old 07-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Tech Addict

ONCE AGAIN......................... KISSIMME IZ RUNNIN THIS WEEKEND LAST MONTH TURN OUT WAS O.K. HOPEFULLY THIS MONTH WILL B BETTER ALOT OF WORK GEOS INTO THIS JUST SO WE CAN HAVE A PLACE TO RUN SO HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL COME OUT AND SUPPORT THERE LOCAL TRACK
AND HAVE A GOOD TIME....................: nod:
Old 07-16-2007, 06:43 PM
Tech Master

What time will the track be open? I'm coming from Jacksonville, so it will be a couple hours to get there. I am up for any brushless 13.5, 10.5 and or lipos.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.