R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Florida Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing-54/)
-   -   Race Dates 2007 (https://www.rctech.net/forum/florida-racing/142089-race-dates-2007-a.html)

RCThunder 12-28-2006 11:03 AM

Race Dates 2007

Hello guys. If you have time, please makes sure there are no mistakes on these dates. I put them in a spreadsheet for Off-Road Series, On-Road, and Focar - thanks!

http://www.snowbirdnationals.com/florida2007dates.htm

TimPotter 12-29-2006 09:06 AM

Mike, thanks for putting that togther...

TimPotter 12-29-2006 10:12 AM

HEy Mike, I took your shcedule, and added to it.... Check it out...

http://www.fseara.org/schedule/allra...07schedule.php

I added the locations I could find, and then added "Other Races" column...

feel free to swipe it :>...

I was also thinking of adding columns for some of the scheduled "Local Racing"

RCThunder 12-29-2006 01:58 PM

Fantastic.. looks great.

We are thinking of doing the 2nd part of our 4 race Carpet Cup June 16/17th Father's Day weekend.

Is Father's Day a bad idea to race?

PaintingRoly 12-29-2006 03:53 PM

Mike fathersday would be fine by me but I know a few guys that would have to miss.

How about the weekend of June 30/July 1. I know Superior runs but thats on Sunday and you run roadcourse on Saturday. I can see alot of onroad guys making a weekend of your event on Saturday then driving east to run Robbies the next day :nod:

Just an idea
Roly

RCThunder 12-29-2006 04:21 PM

Thanks! Just really think it's best to stay clear of Superior as many more racers are running oval and road now... plus I am not sure they have that weekend open. Good news we have plenty of dates July, August, September to choose from. Hot out - Cold in!

GFIGUEROA 12-29-2006 04:27 PM

the snowbirds are from the 6th to the 11th. winternats are from 11th to 17th.doesnt really show that on the the format.

RCThunder 12-29-2006 04:29 PM

Thanks... I originally did this to plan past March. Probably should include FEB dates. :)

cneyedog 12-29-2006 07:26 PM

Nice job on the schedule guys!! .... man oval guys and on-road guys working together ....... what's next, world peace ....... :lol: :ha: :weird:

TimPotter 12-29-2006 07:29 PM

When I updated Mikes list, the format does not lend itslef to the same column.... I knew there would be alot of the pro racers still at the birds on the first day of practice for the Winternats... really did not think it would be that big of deal, considering the people that are racing these events are well aware, and the weekend I added them were for the "MAINS"

Originally Posted by MANINTHEMUGEN
the snowbirds are from the 6th to the 11th. winternats are from 11th to 17th.doesnt really show that on the the format.

Mason 12-30-2006 01:27 AM

I think it might be beneficial to have all those with sites to mirror one of these documents. If one person could setup the page to mirror, a way for somebody from the series to log in and update dates, it could mostly take care of itself.
I'm not saying edit the document directly but I'm sure somebody can code something to fill it in automagically.

Machine's R/C H 12-30-2006 07:24 AM

Here is a nitro off-road schedule for 2007, but it has not been updates lately. And I have heard that there are several people who are planning on doing a web site that is just a R/C race schedule where every R/C in the USA can be posted.

2007 R-C Racing Schedule

TimPotter 12-30-2006 09:39 AM

Gene,

I updated the relevant off road races on the Florida Series Schedule. I have subscribed to a couple of " Race Location / Race Date" websites, and they all seem to fail. If we keep a good list for our regional area, it should not be too hard to maintain. We can host it on the FSEARA site, and I am sure Mike would be willing to host it on Thunder. Also, if any of the other series, would like a photo albumn on the FSEARA album, we can arrange for that too, they wpould have full admin priv to create sub albumns and all. We just want to help promote the hobby, whether it is Electric, Gas, On Road or Off.....

If anyone has additional race date they think are relevant, please post here.

BTW, one reason the Electric Onroad guys have used RCTECH as their primary BB, is so other people can see what is going on, kinda a one stop shop. Sometimes our dirty laundry is aired, but overall I think our exposure has been increased, and the Gas guys, off road guys, can all see whats going on.... dont have to jump from website to website...

UCHEATULOSE 01-01-2007 09:00 AM

nice tim!

Mason 01-04-2007 07:35 AM

Tim, here's the updated FDOS schedule with locations
jan 28 - ss raceway
feb 25 - speedline at the lube
mar 18 - lil dover
apr 22 - new red
may 20 - ss raceway
jun 17 - new red

There is also a RC Pro D/O regional event and the nationals (here in florida) that i'll post dates for once i find out if they are set in stone.