See What Ya'll elected for a Region Director >

See What Ya'll elected for a Region Director

See What Ya'll elected for a Region Director

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default See What Ya'll elected for a Region Director

Just got a E-mail from Someone that has busted his butt running the Off-road series for many years. It seem your new Region Director is the head of the new R/C Pro series nitro Off-road series.Guess who the head man is ? But Ya'll elected him or ya'll didn't take the time to vote! After all didn't he also want to do a money race last year? Now you got two off-road series in this state.
Again you get what you didn't have time to do vote!
The X Director..........................
Old 11-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Tech Master

ohhhhhhh man. So true Bill
Old 12-01-2006, 07:25 AM
Regional Moderator

Default What?

Bill, I'm not sure I understand the implication.....Is it a conflict of interest? Will any of this detract from RC racing in FL? or promote it? Please spell it out as I may have missed something. Give the guy a chance and judge based upon his actions, not what might happen. I did take the time to mail in a ballot and regardless of who I voted for, Gene is the new region director based on a ballot from the registered ROAR members in Florida. We all have our favorite segment of RC racing, I happen to enjoy on-road, Gene's first love seems to be off-road, some really like oval....how could anyone be truly unbiased and not support their favorite?
Old 12-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BullFrog
Just got a E-mail from Someone that has busted his butt running the Off-road series for many years. It seem your new Region Director is the head of the new R/C Pro series nitro Off-road series.Guess who the head man is ?
Oh bruuuuuther, Bill in all fairness to Gene, he does explain what this Series is for and why it was implemented on the Sgrid. Shouldn't you post his explanation.....
Old 12-01-2006, 09:03 AM
Tech Elite

No, as That is not the question. As the region director he should not support another organization. Secondly the off-road series is running fine and has been. Now he's representing ROAR and the other organization and going against the already successful off-road series. His group elected him because the majority of racers in Florida were to lazy to vote. In 30 days I done.The compalint is from a present off-road person with the series.
Now if you don't see a conflict of interest with these two organization I can't help it.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:17 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BullFrog
No, as That is not the question. As the region director he should not support another organization. Secondly the off-road series is running fine and has been. Now he's representing ROAR and the other organization and going against the already successful off-road series. His group elected him because the majority of racers in Florida were to lazy to vote. In 30 days I done.The compalint is from a present off-road person with the series.
Now if you don't see a conflict of interest with these two organization I can't help it.
well did you mention that to ROAR officials? why post here? members of rctech cant do anything about it.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Tech Champion

fsors, rc pro nitro, rc pro electric.. i count 3 off-road series that race in this state. I guess off-road racing is alive.
i see little conflict here. rc pro is a chance to race nationwide if you're into racing that much or have a desire to dump a ton of money into winning enough to cover food expenses just so you can have your name smeared across an advertisment in an r/c magazine. - and for you electric Lithium/Brushless guys, its allowed in Mod this year according to the rc pro website.
the state series is just for bragging rights and I dont have to travel 'far' to do it.

i don't recall seeing any roar rules against being active in r/c so much that you would put yourself through the torture of 2 different organisations. He must enjoy it.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I thought hazing only happened in the military and in college?
Old 12-01-2006, 10:48 AM
N4S
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

With all the X-Director , and i'm done in 30 days stuff you've been spewing , why do you give a $h!t........ Move on ..... He cant be any worse with people than you were. Just my .02 cents.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Tech Elite

I got the complaint last night . I'm also still the director until the 31st.After that I can be just like you.
Old 12-01-2006, 12:24 PM
N4S
Tech Master

professional as always bill.............. There is no date specific info here , Nothing will change after the 31st. You have always been a big RICHARD , just like me.
Old 12-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Tech Adept

Can I get an AMEN!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

You guys should be happy for what you have, there is a ton of racing in Ol region 4, you could get like a foot of snow and then can't race or something.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Its not racing in florida if someone is not complaining.

Even if it IS complaining over something you have no control over.

Yeah I am complaining about all this complaining.
Old 12-01-2006, 03:31 PM
N4S
Tech Master

Originally Posted by David Alberico
You guys should be happy for what you have, there is a ton of racing in Ol region 4, you could get like a foot of snow and then can't race or something.
We do !!!! Our snow is just melted by the time it hits the 120*F asphalt

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service