Wiki Posts
Search

Off-Road In Cocoa

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2003, 08:31 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Off-Road In Cocoa

Hey there all,

Racing every Friday night!! Spare Time hobbies in Cocoa. Nitro and Electric. 1/10 and 1/8 scale. We have a great time! Come on out and check out the action.
Old 02-15-2003, 06:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

It is nice to see all you guys posting . It seems that racing in Florida is so spread out, that is your not a local, then not many people know about it. What are your popular classes ?

Last edited by TimPotter; 02-15-2003 at 06:51 AM.
Old 02-15-2003, 07:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Hey Spooky,

Here in FL it takes us about 2 hours to cross the state. and being in central FL we are less than 3 hours from anywhere in the state. Where we race the major classes are 1/10 Nitro, and 1/10 Stock/Mod Electric. It is great to read of all the places here in FL to race. Seems as though alot of people are racing Turing cars though. Would like to read more about Off-Road.

Thanks
RAT
Old 02-21-2003, 07:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I race at SpareTime Hobbies and am thankful to have a local track that I can go to. While it isnt a very big track it is always fun, and I always see people enjoying themselves. I try to get over there and support them as much as possible as they always try to have what the people need. If you are in the area you should stop in and give it a run, there are also 1/8 scales that run there and that is a blast.
Old 02-22-2003, 03:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Sorry About that...they also do race 1/8th scale Buggies and Trucks...it is alot of fun to watch. If you live in the area come and check it out.
Old 03-10-2003, 03:41 PM
Tech Initiate

Hello again.

Took a little time and talked to the owner and they have worked out a problem with parking there. They have a few shops around they that are allowing people to park in thier lots close by. So now you can get your pit space and then park your car close by. this is a great help due to the lack of space we had before. If they get things right there we could have some really great crowds. Come on out and check out the action.