B&B State race warmup 9-17

Reply

Old 09-02-2006, 08:39 AM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 466
Default B&B State race warmup 9-17

Anyone up for a State race warmup at B&B ?? I spoke with quite a few people and Dave too about having a warmup race at B&B the Sun before the state race . Dave has his hands full with off road racing and a successful hobby shop , we have made a deal in which i show up to prep the track and run the race . Racing will start at 11am with all the usual on road classes . I have to meet with Dave on Tuesday , we should have more info then . Who's in ??
Speedlinehobbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:46 AM
  #2  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (13)
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,867
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

im in!!!! unfortunately i am going to miss the state race. the wife and i are going up to new york to visit my inlaws. i am not happy about this.missing a state race that is literally in my back yard to hang out with my inlaws.lucky me
protc3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 09:48 AM
  #3  
Tech Fanatic
 
P-DUB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 842
Default

Originally Posted by Speedlinehobbie
Anyone up for a State race warmup at B&B ?? I spoke with quite a few people and Dave too about having a warmup race at B&B the Sun before the state race . Dave has his hands full with off road racing and a successful hobby shop , we have made a deal in which i show up to prep the track and run the race . Racing will start at 11am with all the usual on road classes . I have to meet with Dave on Tuesday , we should have more info then . Who's in ??
That's great news Joe! That would be awesome if you could make it a monthly thing
P-DUB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:10 AM
  #4  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 466
Default

Originally Posted by P-DUB
That's great news Joe! That would be awesome if you could make it a monthly thing
After Tuesday we WILL have more to announce !!
Speedlinehobbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 10:28 AM
  #5  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (13)
 
protc3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Posts: 10,867
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

what?that i dont have to go to new york!!!!!!!
protc3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 12:25 PM
  #6  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (102)
 
20 SMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HVR_ WEEKI WACHEE FL
Posts: 10,412
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

I'm in for the 17th
20 SMOKE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 02:35 PM
  #7  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (22)
 
rcfoolz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,327
Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default

Excellent Joe!!
rcfoolz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 08:11 PM
  #8  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (208)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 30,404
Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)
Default

im in
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 06:18 PM
  #9  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (102)
 
20 SMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HVR_ WEEKI WACHEE FL
Posts: 10,412
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

what about this weekend, it is the scheduled weekend for on road
20 SMOKE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 07:26 PM
  #10  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (208)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 30,404
Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Speedlinehobbie
Anyone up for a State race warmup at B&B ?? I spoke with quite a few people and Dave too about having a warmup race at B&B the Sun before the state race . Dave has his hands full with off road racing and a successful hobby shop , we have made a deal in which i show up to prep the track and run the race . Racing will start at 11am with all the usual on road classes . I have to meet with Dave on Tuesday , we should have more info then . Who's in ??
that would be better on a regular basis
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:05 PM
  #11  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 466
Default

Well , we though this weekend was a little short notice , and it is the opening Sunday for NFL . If things go as planned , we will be doing the 2nd and the 4th like the current schedule . I just wanted to get one in before the State race .
Speedlinehobbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 05:30 AM
  #12  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,570
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

sweeeeeeeeeet imin
teammidget lilB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:50 PM
  #13  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 466
Default

Well , i met with Dave this morning and we are both excited about racing at a permanent track twice a month . We will have a warmup race on Sept 17th , racing starts at 11am , and we will continue with a regular schedule on the 2nd and the 4th Sundays of every month . I will be prepping the track and running the races . Entry fee will be the same as it has been ($15.00 for first $10.00 more for second) , classes will be stock touring , 19T&5800BL touring , Open Mod touring , 1/12 scale , Nitro touring . It would be nice to get a novice touring going again for the new racers , Also i would like to start a plan to get some new blood into the sport , If you bring a brand new racer to the track to race , you both will get to race for free that day !!!! Its time to show everyone how strong OnRoad racing is in the Fl area , Lets go racing !!!!!!!!
Speedlinehobbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:08 PM
  #14  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (208)
 
Marcos.J's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Semper Fi
Posts: 30,404
Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Speedlinehobbie
Well , i met with Dave this morning and we are both excited about racing at a permanent track twice a month . We will have a warmup race on Sept 17th , racing starts at 11am , and we will continue with a regular schedule on the 2nd and the 4th Sundays of every month . I will be prepping the track and running the races . Entry fee will be the same as it has been ($15.00 for first $10.00 more for second) , classes will be stock touring , 19T&5800BL touring , Open Mod touring , 1/12 scale , Nitro touring . It would be nice to get a novice touring going again for the new racers , Also i would like to start a plan to get some new blood into the sport , If you bring a brand new racer to the track to race , you both will get to race for free that day !!!! Its time to show everyone how strong OnRoad racing is in the Fl area , Lets go racing !!!!!!!!
sounds great!!
Marcos.J is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:26 PM
  #15  
PW
Tech Elite
 
PW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Groveland, FL
Posts: 4,525
Default

That's awesome!!!
PW is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service