Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2020, 03:35 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Nice looking body!

Old 12-02-2020, 05:23 PM
Tech Master

We will have updated rules and a schedule posted by this Sunday. The schedule will reflect our first series dates.

Next race date, Saturday December 12th, 10am US 41 and Bonita Beach Road. (Perkins)
Old 12-03-2020, 05:15 PM
Tech Master

Something interesting:

We have been trying different motors and have found two that work as well as the Traxxas titan 12 turn motor, at roughly half the price. All of the permitted motors will be listed in the new rules posted by Sunday along with the schedule for the coming series.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Tech Rookie

A quick question, I’m converting my VTA to run stock car. Anybody got a good starting point for final drive ratio? My 15T should show up this week.
Old 12-06-2020, 01:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mfence
A quick question, I’m converting my VTA to run stock car. Anybody got a good starting point for final drive ratio? My 15T should show up this week.
I have a 16T gear if yours don't show up.
Just come see me at the track.

Rossman
Old 12-07-2020, 06:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mfence
the 15 turn brushed has a lot more RPM than the 25.5 motor. My car has an internal drive of 2.0. And I am running an 78 tooth spur with a 27 pinion. So 4.8 is where I’m starting, being it’s an oval hard to say until we test. I used to run the 25.5 at about 5.25 ratio, but on road.

see you Saturday!!
Old 12-07-2020, 04:19 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Ross and Aaron for answering his question.

ANYONE that wins their class in the upcoming series will be able to get their FPRA pro card enabling you to enter pro level races in Florida.

We are making a few tweaks to the rules and still working on the schedule for series Number 1. I apologize for being late. We will be racing this Saturday @ 10AM. US 41 and Bonita Beach Road. (Perkins)
Old 12-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

SR10 Dirt Oval RTR | Associated Electrics
Old 12-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Tech Master

2021 Series Rules:

2021 Bandit RULES
FPRA September 2020
Chassis.... Traxxas Bandit Buggy ONLY.
Body...Any buggy body, No side air dams, side wings allowed.
Motor... Traxxas Titan 12t motor only
Tires .. Any 2.2 biuggy tires allowed . No foam tires.
Batteries...2s Lipo 7.4 volt NO high voltage packs allowed. Battery must remain on the chassis centerline
Drivetrain... 2wd only. Car must have all 4 buggy shocks and gear box transmission.
MINIMUM WEIGHT- TBA

*** Please note mid motor and other manufacturers buggies will be raced with the Bandits but scored as Classic Mods. ***

2021 NASTRUCK RULES
FPRA September 2020
Chassis... Any 4wd short course chassis
Body.... Any 1/10th truck . No EDM, Modified or Latemodel allowed. all 4 wheels must be under body.
Spoiler... Max 2” height. Spoiler may not be wider then rear of the STOCK bodied truck. No side dams allowed or any other type of wing device on side of vehicle.
Motor... 3800 kv max allowed or 10.5 540 motor
Electronics... Any ESC allowed
Wheels and Tires... Any 2.2/3.0 SC Tire.
Batteries... 2s lipo 7.4 only No high voltage packs
Drivetrain....Stock 4wd short course only
These are straight from Southland Speedway. This will allow you to
race at both tracks without changing a thing.

Short Course Modified
Chassis... Any 2wd SC chassis
Body... Any Short course Modified body or SC truck body for now allowed .
Motor... 13.5 2 pole only
Tires and Wheel... Any short course 2.2/3.0 wheel and tire allowed .
Battery... 2s lipo 7.4 no high voltage packs
Electronics... any esc no boost (blinky only)
Drivetrain... 2wd SC chassis with gearbox transmission

Bomber
Chassis... Any 2wd short course chassis front or rear motor allowed.
Body... Shark Joker and Villan. Parma Short car bodies or truck body for now.
Spoiler... 1 1/4’ height only. not allowed wider then rear of car. No side dams.
Tires and wheels... 2.2/3.0 short course only no foam tires
Motor... Traxxas Titan 12T only
Any ESC allowed
Batteries ... 2s Lipo 7.4 no high voltage packs
Drivetrain... 2wd short coursed with gear box no direct drive

Classic
Chassis... Any 1/10 2wd mid or rear motor buggy. Battery must remain on the chassis centerline. No material may be added to the chassis but you may remove material to lighten it up.
Body. Any 1/10 scale American manufactured sedan body from 1960 to present. McAllister Racing has a ton of bodies that fit this class. All 4 tires must remain under body. All bodies must be at least 9 inches wide. The body must have the windshield . Buggy body may be used for now.
Spoiler... 1” max height. will be measured from deck lid to top of spoiler. No preformed spoilers allowed. Made from flat stock only
Motor... Any 17.5 5.40 brushless motor no 4 pole

Electronics... Any ESC blinky mode only
Tires ... 1/10 rubber buggy tires only no foam tires allowed
Drivetrain... 2wd buggy chassis with gear box transmission only
Batteries...Any 2s Lipo 7.4 volt battery. No high voltage

FPRA Euro Truck
Tamiya TT-01 type E semi trucks ONLY
Only hop up allowed is ball bearings.
As of Nov 2020 any rubber touring car tire. ( due to shortages of a spec tire)
2s lipo
Stock tamiya silver can 540 brushed motor
Stock truck body that comes with kit.
Must look like a full sized racing truck

Stock Car

Any 4wd touring car, open rubber tires. A 2s full size lipo. Must have a full size counterpart body. Examples are, mustang, camaro, challanger, Ford Gt, etc. No race shapeless bodies. Dynamite 15 turn 540 motor.

Old 12-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Tech Master

Next race: This Saturday December 12th, 10am. US 41 and Bonita Beach Road. (Perkins)

See you there!
WASPEEDRACER48 likes this.
Old 12-12-2020, 06:44 PM
Tech Master

Arguably the best day of racing to date. Each and every class was competitive and extremely close. We also welcomed two new racers, David and Rob. David, in his first ever race, ended up winning Euro truck, way to go David. Rob, who has not raced in over a year ended up 2nd in Nastruck! CJ made his debut with his Euro truck and ended up third. He just could not get the tires to hook up. Better luck next time CJ.

Aaron Hunt ended up with the win in Stock car, Nastruck and Classic Pro! Nice job Aaron.

Wayne B had a great day and ended up doing very well in Nastruck with a 2wd slash! Way to go Wayne! He is always fast in Bandit and today was no different.

John Rebel ran Stock car and Bandit. His stock car is a Tamiya TA 07. You don't see them very often at all and his was doing well, just not enough to fend off Aaron.

Mark had his best day ever and is getting better each week! His Euro truck looked like it is finding it rhythm.

The Rossman had some tough luck with his pinion and then his axle pin falling out. However in the main he proved why he is the comeback kid and ended up with a podium finish in the number #2 spot.

It was an absolutely beautiful day and the races were a blast to watch. Nice job everyone. See you the day after Christmas!
Old 12-14-2020, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

Fantastic day of racing!

MD likes this.
Old 12-14-2020, 12:13 PM
Tech Master

MD likes this.
Old 12-14-2020, 12:15 PM
Tech Master

Old 12-14-2020, 05:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCTVLIVE
Arguably the best day of racing to date. Each and every class was competitive and extremely close. We also welcomed two new racers, David and Rob. David, in his first ever race, ended up winning Euro truck, way to go David. Rob, who has not raced in over a year ended up 2nd in Nastruck! CJ made his debut with his Euro truck and ended up third. He just could not get the tires to hook up. Better luck next time CJ.

Aaron Hunt ended up with the win in Stock car, Nastruck and Classic Pro! Nice job Aaron.

Wayne B had a great day and ended up doing very well in Nastruck with a 2wd slash! Way to go Wayne! He is always fast in Bandit and today was no different.

John Rebel ran Stock car and Bandit. His stock car is a Tamiya TA 07. You don't see them very often at all and his was doing well, just not enough to fend off Aaron.

Mark had his best day ever and is getting better each week! His Euro truck looked like it is finding it rhythm.

The Rossman had some tough luck with his pinion and then his axle pin falling out. However in the main he proved why he is the comeback kid and ended up with a podium finish in the number #2 spot.

It was an absolutely beautiful day and the races were a blast to watch. Nice job everyone. See you the day after Christmas!
YES, every race gets better and better. Thank you Jeff and Ross for making this happen. Great group of racers for sure. Looking forward to the next race!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.