Micro-T Racing

Old 03-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Micro-T Racing

Hey everyone,

My buddy and I came out to Fast Track Hobbies Friday before last and watched some Mini Z racing. We just got a couple Losi Micro-T's and were hoping to get some people out there to race them. We saw a few others out there with them.

If anyone is interested in bringing their Micro-T out let us know because we'd like to get something started.
Attached Thumbnails Micro-T Racing-microt-005-p50.jpg   Micro-T Racing-microttrack-006-p50.jpg  
Old 03-13-2007, 03:34 PM
Tech Initiate

They raced Micro-T's last Friday night. I believe there were like 5 of them.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Wow that's awesome. Alright my buddy and I will probably be out there this Friday. We were going to roll by the track tomorrow to see if we can get some practice laps in.

Last edited by Suzuki; 03-14-2007 at 03:36 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:38 PM
Tech Rookie

Just went out today and got in some practice. So we'll definitely be heading out there Friday. Also when we came home my roommate and I found that his new Atomic BB Motor just came in. We'll be doing a review on the motor in the next few days. Here are some pics of the motor.

Last edited by Suzuki; 03-14-2007 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Tech Rookie

If any of you race Micro-T's out at Fast Track check out the forum that we setup dedicated to the Micro-T. A few people were asking about the hop-ups I had on my car. We talk about all that stuff there, so check it out.

http://www.MicroTForum.com