Fantom Dealers

Old 04-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Fantom Dealers

This is primarily addressed to the Fantom Rep.

As a long time user of Fantom nitro engines I've religiously backed them for their higher RPM power and longevity. When they became scarce both in my area and harder to find in stock on some of the internet places I visit, I found myself doing much more legwork to get parts for my FR engines.

Is the rejuvenated Fantom going to start aggressively marketing and finding dealers? Also, will the nitro line be expanding the off road engines to larger displacements and aggressively ported to compete with some of the big block racing engines (RB, Nova, etc) for us truggy guys running the 8-T vehicles?

I'd love nothing more than to stick a big Fantom sticker down the side of my 8-T and go beat on some of the Nova and RB guys at my track.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Company Representative

Thank you very much for your support over the years, we really appreciate it. I wanted to let you know that manufacturing engines is part of our long range goal, but for now we are concentrating on electric motors and batteries, etc only. As you might know, most gas engines are manufactured over seas, such as Asia, China, Europe, Japan, etc. It is our goal to have our engines designed and manufactured here in the good ole U.S.A. We are currently working with a group of engineers for design purposes, but that's as far as we have gotten. Thanks again for your support and maybe someday you will be able to run a new FR engine!
Old 05-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

As good as the old engines were, the new release a couple years back of the FR series saw me as first in line to pull the brown head out and stick the red head in. I used it in a XXXNT and it was a blast.

I was excited to see a new product line and it seemed as though Fantom was pushing forward nicely with the latest engines. Very sad to know there is no longer progress on them.

I don't care if they whittle them out of a block of aluminum with a dremel in a grass hut in Guam as long as I see some new FR's in the future
Old 05-05-2008, 11:12 AM
Company Representative

Now that's funny! I would pay big money to see something like that. I can just imagine some little man inside a glass hut for our viewing pleasure, whittling away on his crank case!! Thanks again for your support and the good laugh. I'll be sure to let you know when we get our first shipment from Guam
Old 05-13-2008, 09:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I for one am a huge fantom engine fan, and would love to know any place on the net that still carries them, or if you guys have any .21's still lying around the office, or warehouse.
Old 06-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Mbx5t-DC
I for one am a huge fantom engine fan, and would love to know any place on the net that still carries them, or if you guys have any .21's still lying around the office, or warehouse.
Hello Mbx5t-DC...thank you for the support. Right now, the only place I know of that still has some of our engines in stock is Stormer Hobbies at www.stormerhobbies.com I'm sorry, but we don't have any left at our shop.

Thanks again,
Jeff
Fantom Racing