The Novak Offroad race at the Plex - January 6-8

Old 10-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default The Novak Offroad race at the Plex - January 6-8

I just got word that Novak is onboard for our first big race in 2012.

"The Novak Offroad Race at the Plex" will take place January 5-8.

At the HobbyTown USA Hobbyplex in Omaha, NE.

I'll have the flyer soon and will make a rcsignup page today. I wanted to get the news out right away.

With Novak as the title sponsor, racers can expect some great giveaways and prizes to the winners.

The weekend will begin with a club race on Thursday night, followed by practice all day on Friday, 3 qualifiers on Saturday and mains on Sunday.

Start making plans now.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:33 PM
Regional Moderator

For those that haven't seen it, here is a nice video that somebody made of our place.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Entries have been coming pretty steady. Our first few boxes of giveaways have shown up.

Here's the link to sign up...

http://events.rcsignup.com/events/di...nt.cfm?ID=2365

Hope you can make it!
Old 12-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Regional Moderator

Got some more stuff today for giveaways. Thanks to Team Associated and Airtronics.

There's only 23 days till I have to get the T-shirt sizes in. After that it's first come first serve for what I get extra.

The track build starts on the 19th of December. The Nitro guys will get to work out the kinks on January 1st and then its go time.

There is a problem with the Townplace Suites that I have listed on the flyer, so I would ignore that and go with the Holiday Inn. I just called them and they have plenty of rooms. If they book up, try the La Quinta at 402-493-1900. These are the two hotels that almost everyone usually stays at.

See you all in a month!

Old 12-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FroBoy
Got some more stuff today for giveaways. Thanks to Team Associated and Airtronics.

There's only 23 days till I have to get the T-shirt sizes in. After that it's first come first serve for what I get extra.

The track build starts on the 19th of December. The Nitro guys will get to work out the kinks on January 1st and then its go time.

There is a problem with the Townplace Suites that I have listed on the flyer, so I would ignore that and go with the Holiday Inn. I just called them and they have plenty of rooms. If they book up, try the La Quinta at 402-493-1900. These are the two hotels that almost everyone usually stays at.

See you all in a month!

cant wait for some 8th racing on the 18th and the novak race!