R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 02-02-2006, 08:53 PM   #16
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'm suggesting splitting along the provincial boundary between Ontario and Manitoba (middle of Minnesota)...

This would give the residents of Manitoba an opportunity to get to events within their region ...Region 11 is much more accessible to them than Region 1...
ChrisP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:32 PM   #17
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to RoachRacing Send a message via AIM to RoachRacing Send a message via Yahoo to RoachRacing

Chris it is good to hear input from an actual canadian.

Dawn - Yes or no? I have both maps ready I just need to know which one to go with.

Corey
RoachRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:46 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I'm not trying to speak for all of Canada...not by any means...just looking at population distribution and accessibility for the racers...

In all honesty...I'm not even a current ROAR member...I let my membership lapse this past summer after being a little disillusioned with where things were headed...

This new proactive, common sense approach though has me reconsidering...I may just end up signing up again soon...
ChrisP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:06 PM   #19
Tech Regular

Send a message via ICQ to RoachRacing Send a message via AIM to RoachRacing Send a message via Yahoo to RoachRacing

I understand that your not trying to talk for all of canada, I just like someone that lives there offering up their opinion. When i made the new map to get put on the website(I am the Webmaster for ROAR) that is actually how I split it with out knowing the details.

Maybe if a few others that live in proposed split area talked about it we could get a better feel of what would be best.

Between

Manitoba and Saskatchewan OR Manitoba and Ontario

Corey
RoachRacing is offline   Reply With Quote