Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree187Likes

Xpress Execute XQ1 TC

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2018, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What's the purpose of XP-10189 (Motor Mount Flex Adjustment Plate)?

It is also a little bit hard to know what the kit contains or not.. Are the rollbars all included? Does the central cf link/turnbuckle included? Is even the part above included?
Old 04-30-2018, 11:48 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by WagwanBumba
Not sure if I agree with this statement. I have the XQ1 and many other 1/10 tourers and my Schumacher Mi6Evo has the most free drive chain of all my belt driven cars without even going to try the low friction belts.

But being one piece and keyed in the chassis, you have less to worry about in terms of tweak yes and the car is much more rigid around the bulk head areas. It's a great car! And I'm not a sponsored driver.
I only gave my opinion... It's pretty normal, after a day of practice the drive train get a little bit less free... Because the flex of the chassi and tweak on bulkheads, make the car a little bit less free... And with a solid one-piece bulkhead you don't have this problems... That why I say the Xpress XQ1 drive train is very free if you compare with other cars without one piece bulkheads. Also I said "other cars" and not "all cars"... Of course we have many great cars on the market, never said the opposite!

Originally Posted by Airwave
What's the purpose of XP-10189 (Motor Mount Flex Adjustment Plate)?
Allows to change the car flexibility. You can stiff the car.

Originally Posted by Airwave
It is also a little bit hard to know what the kit contains or not.. Are the rollbars all included? Does the central cf link/turnbuckle included? Is even the part above included?
The kit comes with a pair of sway bars (1 x front swaybar 1.2 mm and 1 x rear swaybar 1.2 mm). It doesnt include the central turnbuckle link.

Best regards,
Fábio Ramos

Last edited by FabioRamos; 05-01-2018 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks for the information.

I just ordered mine, pretty impatient to see what Xpress can propose in terme of performance compared to other touring cars.

My first concern is molding quality, then shocks. The rest seems pretty good. :-)
Old 05-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Regional Moderator

be prepared to ream out the holes or file a little bit off the hubs for a bind free fit.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:53 AM
Tech Elite

This part is common, I've seen a lot worse... lol
Old 05-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Airwave. I don’t think you will have any issue with the quality of the shocks, they are of good quality with very minimal to no sideways moovment in the shaft & smooth movement, mine haven’t had any leakage either so far
The plastics are the same, when i built mine I didn’t have to put any shims or sand anything down to obtain the tight fit but still with free movement
the only minor issue I had with the car was the ball cups are very tight to screw onto the camber links
there have been various ways around this, I had some Yokomo ones & I used those instead & it is a lot better, I did get from express the replacement lower profile ones which are supposedly better but I haven’t fitted them yet so I can’t coment on them
good luck with the build I hope like me you will be surprised at the quality of this car
Old 05-14-2018, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Really like the look of this car, Does anyone know what parts support is like in the UK. I dont want to be waiting 2 weeks for something ive broken.
Thanks
Old 05-14-2018, 01:38 PM
Tech Adept

There is a UK distributor. He carry a range of spares and kits for the car. It's SpeedRC.co.uk
Old 05-15-2018, 04:36 AM
Tech Elite

Could be interesting, but I definitely won't pay the VAT twice...
Old 05-15-2018, 07:15 PM
Regional Moderator

Hara is testing this car as well
rc xpress likes this.
Old 05-16-2018, 06:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Still on the fence with this car being in the US :-( I'm local to Speedworld raceway in Roseville, CA (Sacramento) I've been running USGT and have driven the MTC1, TC7, and AWESOMATIX. I can't decide which one to get as they all feel great. The design on the Xpress really stands out. It would be nice to be able to purchase stateside. Wish Amain carried the car that way parts would only be a click away.
Billy Kelly likes this.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Still on the fence with this car being in the US :-( I'm local to Speedworld raceway in Roseville, CA (Sacramento) I've been running USGT and have driven the MTC1, TC7, and AWESOMATIX. I can't decide which one to get as they all feel great. The design on the Xpress really stands out. It would be nice to be able to purchase stateside. Wish Amain carried the car that way parts would only be a click away.
Let them know XD
Old 05-16-2018, 10:31 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by rc xpress
Let them know XD
I plan on it
Old 05-16-2018, 11:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
We have spoken before on this subject. We are the US import . Unfortunately , the market has been a slow go for TC, let alone for the Xpress car. It's is every bit as good as any other one out there. If it appeals to you, let's get it ordered up.
Old 05-17-2018, 04:52 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
We have spoken before on this subject. We are the US import . Unfortunately , the market has been a slow go for TC, let alone for the Xpress car. It's is every bit as good as any other one out there. If it appeals to you, let's get it ordered up.
Having a website in this day and age is huge. Being able to shop and click is what drives sales.

gigaplex likes this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.