Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Xpress Execute XQ1 TC > Xpress Execute XQ1 TC
Like Tree36Likes

Xpress Execute XQ1 TC

Old 02-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Really want to try this car..

Impressed with the design, quality and being a racer from the 90s, cool to see a company like Xpress make a comeback. Excited to see this on the podium in the future.

MOmo
rcmart and rc xpress like this.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:18 PM
Shop Owner

Xpress have received suggestions for making some lower profile ball ends, and they took that suggestion and made it into a reality! They also incorporated out a different material to give longer lifetime to the ball ends!

All Execute XQ1 users please see your dealer for a free upgrade pack! If you got it from rcMart, please contact our customer service team. Thanks & Have fun!
Attached Thumbnails Xpress Execute XQ1 TC-xpress.xq1.ball.end.jpg  
Old 02-21-2018, 11:23 PM
Shop Owner

Originally Posted by MOmo View Post
Really want to try this car..

Impressed with the design, quality and being a racer from the 90s, cool to see a company like Xpress make a comeback. Excited to see this on the podium in the future.

MOmo
Xpress XQ joined some races in 2017, like AOC, CETC, .....
RC Xpress Blog - Competition
Old 02-21-2018, 11:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Can't wait to get my TC. Been a long time since driving one , last race was 2004 ROAR Carpet Nationals.

If anyone is looking to get your own, feel free to email me at [email protected] or find USRC Imports on Facebook. I look forward to hearing from past, current, and future customers.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Also is there going to be a version with the alloy chassis as a kit?
rc xpress likes this.
Old 02-21-2018, 11:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia View Post
Also is there going to be a version with the alloy chassis as a kit?
No such plan yet, but it's a good idea & we will consider! :-)
Old 02-22-2018, 06:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Hello everyone,

I am Fábio Ramos from Portugal, as one of the newest Xpress Team Drivers, I leave to all of you my personal review about Xpress XQ1.

After build this car, was clear the car have quality! As a future mechanical engineer, I was very surprised with the tolerances in aluminium and carbon parts! Plastics are also very well made, hadn't any huge problem, like in all cars, needed some touches, so thats normal. Manual is very clear and easy to understood, I can say any costumer will easily build an Xpress XQ1 car.

At the track, well I started with a very "base setup" and car was already feeling with potencial just out of the box and this is good to who doesnt have such a big knowledge about setup! The bulkheads made in one piece is really a big idea, you can notice with this, car have a very free drivetrain and stable reactions during handling on track! First day was just to enjoy the car and feel what it needed to improve. Second day I tested some things and car was hugely better! I am working to find the near perfect setup for Low-medium grip tracks, I say near perfect because its impossible to have a perfect setup. The ideas I had are going in a good way and lap times are dropping, but I still have a lot to test and for sure, some room to improve. Other thing I like on this car is the fact it reacts to the changes we make on setup! Thats super important! In the end I believe this car have everything to let all drivers around the world win races!

Any help you need, feel free to ask, as soon as I can, I will help

Best regards,
Fábio Ramos
Old 03-19-2018, 02:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by FabioRamos View Post
Hello everyone,

I am Fábio Ramos from Portugal, as one of the newest Xpress Team Drivers, I leave to all of you my personal review about Xpress XQ1.

After build this car, was clear the car have quality! As a future mechanical engineer, I was very surprised with the tolerances in aluminium and carbon parts! Plastics are also very well made, hadn't any huge problem, like in all cars, needed some touches, so thats normal. Manual is very clear and easy to understood, I can say any costumer will easily build an Xpress XQ1 car.

At the track, well I started with a very "base setup" and car was already feeling with potencial just out of the box and this is good to who doesnt have such a big knowledge about setup! The bulkheads made in one piece is really a big idea, you can notice with this, car have a very free drivetrain and stable reactions during handling on track! First day was just to enjoy the car and feel what it needed to improve. Second day I tested some things and car was hugely better! I am working to find the near perfect setup for Low-medium grip tracks, I say near perfect because its impossible to have a perfect setup. The ideas I had are going in a good way and lap times are dropping, but I still have a lot to test and for sure, some room to improve. Other thing I like on this car is the fact it reacts to the changes we make on setup! Thats super important! In the end I believe this car have everything to let all drivers around the world win races!

Any help you need, feel free to ask, as soon as I can, I will help

Best regards,
Fábio Ramos
Thank you!
Old 03-19-2018, 03:03 AM
Shop Owner

Congrats to Xpress Team Driver Azri Amri got the TQ & Super Stock Champion in MNC 2018 Round1 at Titiwangsa Raceway Circuit

rc xpress likes this.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:04 AM
Shop Owner

Team Xpress in TITC 2018
rc xpress likes this.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:06 AM
Shop Owner

Congrats to Xpress XQ1 driver Zdenko Kunak for wrapping up 1st place in both Modified and Stock in the recently held Czech nationals!
rc xpress likes this.
Old 03-19-2018, 03:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for your support
Old 04-03-2018, 01:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Congrats to our Xpress Factory Team Drivers Hay Lai and Chauman Chan for taking the win and 3rd respectively at the Zac Cup at TRC. This race used the "Reedy" format.

Title : ZAC Cup Round 1
Track : Tom Racing Circuit (TRC) Hong Kong
Date : Apr 1, 2018
Race Format: Reedy

RC Xpress Blog - XQ1 takes A1 & A3 in Zac Cup
Attached Thumbnails Xpress Execute XQ1 TC-xpress_xq1_reedy_trc_chauman_02.jpg   Xpress Execute XQ1 TC-xpress_xq1_reedy_trc_2018_03.jpg  
Old 04-24-2018, 02:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 04-24-2018, 03:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Huh?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service