R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   Tamiya Euro Truck Class (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/970907-tamiya-euro-truck-class.html)

Justin33 12-21-2016 07:53 AM

Love the body. And chance it would fit on any other standard tc chassis like an xray?

b20btec 12-21-2016 07:58 AM


Originally Posted by Justin33 (Post 14775236)
Love the body. And chance it would fit on any other standard tc chassis like an xray?

Mon-tech sells a truck body that will fit touring cars if that's what you're looking for. Any Mon-tech retailer should be able to get it for you.

littlehonda14 12-21-2016 06:00 PM

Does anyone know if its legal to install the screw kit for the TT01 in the euro truck class....TCS says bearings only but I don't see how the hex screw kit would be any performance gain other then easier for me to work on?

gigaplex 12-21-2016 06:58 PM


Originally Posted by littlehonda14 (Post 14775821)
Does anyone know if its legal to install the screw kit for the TT01 in the euro truck class....TCS says bearings only but I don't see how the hex screw kit would be any performance gain other then easier for me to work on?

If they allow replacement screws then people may start using lightweight screw sets.

Laguna Bozo 12-21-2016 07:54 PM

Frustrating how Tamiya is always starting these "box stock" classes. Now if they let us hop-up this TT01 chassis (Tamiya parts, of course, and there are a bunch), this could be a really fun class!

sipaboy 12-21-2016 09:09 PM

All I did in mine is change to a deans plug

HuskerDave 12-22-2016 12:29 PM


Originally Posted by littlehonda14 (Post 14775075)
What is everyone running for steering servo?

I am going to use this one. We used it in a 6hr enduro and no issues.

https://hobbyking.com/en_us/tracksta...08sec-45g.html

FMW 12-22-2016 01:19 PM


Originally Posted by littlehonda14 (Post 14775821)
Does anyone know if its legal to install the screw kit for the TT01 in the euro truck class....TCS says bearings only but I don't see how the hex screw kit would be any performance gain other then easier for me to work on?

For the TCS Series you must run the kit screws.

littlehonda14 12-22-2016 07:19 PM

ok thanks will build using the Tamiya screws :(

sgtlt 12-22-2016 07:59 PM

Got mine today. Going to build stock except with bearings.

Qatmix 12-23-2016 12:34 AM


Originally Posted by Laguna Bozo (Post 14775915)
Frustrating how Tamiya is always starting these "box stock" classes. Now if they let us hop-up this TT01 chassis (Tamiya parts, of course, and there are a bunch), this could be a really fun class!

It wouldn't be much of a stock class if you could hop them up. These trucks are great with just bearings and stock Torque tuned motors. Cheap close racing.

sgtlt 12-23-2016 06:15 AM

Do we ue the long rear axel or the standard one ?

sgtlt 12-25-2016 04:17 PM

Got my chassis finished today. Going to use a spare Tc body until I get the truck body painted nice. Going to run on a very small track outside finished cement, tomorrow.

littlehonda14 12-25-2016 10:30 PM

Has anyone painted the rims a different color? If so is there anywhere I could see a picture?

OVA 12-25-2016 11:28 PM


Originally Posted by littlehonda14 (Post 14779346)
Has anyone painted the rims a different color? If so is there anywhere I could see a picture?

Be careful ...I dont think we are allow to paint rims under TCS rules


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 11:55 PM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.6
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.