R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-04-2006, 12:05 AM   #121
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to Guo Chean Send a message via Yahoo to Guo Chean

Hi Mike,
i did see you running in the gate track before the IIC race in Vegas. do you have any basic setup for 1/12 mod for this track? thanks
Old 10-04-2006, 09:07 AM   #122
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

kieth.. OH BOY.... HEHE...

Guo.... Yea i run double pink front and rears .. tire size 1.66 front .1.74 rear..
Trinity red stuff on the front king pins and dampners .018 springs ,,, .073 tbar 3 deg caster 1 deg camber ... 30 wt in shock with silver spring no center screw in the t-bar.. Hope this helps..

Mike
Old 10-04-2006, 09:24 AM   #123
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Congrats on your win in Vegas Mike.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:27 AM   #124
Tech Addict

Jon....

Thanks man.. I needed that one bad.. I put in alot of testing before the race in touring car and it paid off. Too bad my 1/12th scale was not as good.. But i will get that back on track soon i hope :-)
Old 10-04-2006, 09:50 AM   #125
Tech Addict

Default Ask away again...

Guys it is indoor seasons again . THANK GOD!!!! But if you have any questions on Trinity , Xray products or anything that i am currently running do not hesitate to ask.. I might be alittle slow replying since i do not have a computer anymore , ( I have to go to the library )But i will try and check in here every other day unless i am at a big race...

Mike Blackstock
Old 10-04-2006, 09:57 AM   #126
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock
Jon....

Thanks man.. I needed that one bad.. I put in alot of testing before the race in touring car and it paid off. Too bad my 1/12th scale was not as good.. But i will get that back on track soon i hope :-)
I thought your 1/12 looked really good in practice. Just didn't seem to pick up through qualifying like some of the others did. Still not a bad run for you in 1/12th though.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 09:59 AM   #127
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Quote:
I might be alittle slow replying since i do not have a computer anymore , ( I have to go to the library )
Mike Blackstock
I think you need to negociate that into your contract with Trinity or RCA!! LOL

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 10:11 AM   #128
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Maybe he can get a computer sponsor, from Alienware or something!
syndr0me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:11 AM   #129
Tech Addict

Jon... It was ok in practice but i was lacking the car from rotating really good in the center . and everything i was trying was making it worse.. LOL

EA... Yea i should have thought of that before i did my contracts huh ;-) LOL

syndr0me.. LOL maybe they will see this and give me a call LOL I can add more sponsors to the list easy ...

Mike
Old 10-04-2006, 11:15 AM   #130
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Honestly....the computer sponsor idea isn't that far-fetched...especially when you consider that RC and PC gaming systems are both targetting the same demographic...
ChrisP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 01:04 PM   #131
Tech Master

Quote:
kieth.. OH BOY.... HEHE...

Guo.... Yea i run double pink front and rears .. tire size 1.66 front .1.74 rear..
Trinity red stuff on the front king pins and dampners .018 springs ,,, .073 tbar 3 deg caster 1 deg camber ... 30 wt in shock with silver spring no center screw in the t-bar.. Hope this helps..

Mike
thanks Mike
Old 10-04-2006, 01:22 PM   #132
Tech Master

Hi Mike,
just a quick question, did the stock T2 Chassis same as the EC chasis?
Old 10-04-2006, 01:29 PM   #133
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default 007 EU or US

Hi Mike,
Congrats on your win! If I get the US version of the 007 will I be able to make that work on asphalt and rubbers as well, or will I end up having to get a conversion kit! Thanks
Ginsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 02:29 PM   #134
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Kropy

Mike, Your my hero.
Kropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 05:23 PM   #135
Tech Addict

Ginsu.. I think you could make it work. But i think the chassis might be alittle thick for outdoor racing.. So i would go with the euro version for outdoors and the us version for indoors.. but i guess all you would need would be a chassis top and back plate and you could run the same stuff...

Kropy.. Get to work on them bodies.. :-0 Holloween race is in a few weeks.. I need some .. hehe

guo .. I think the euro version is a thinner chassis then the us version.. if this is what you were asking ..

Mike