Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells! >

Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells!

Like Tree470Likes

Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells!

Old 12-14-2018, 06:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Yolks_r55 View Post
any of you guys run or have any experience running M410 for mod on crc black carpet? if so how would you guys compare it to type-s or racer? will it still compete with the 2 bodies ive mentioned. thanks in advance
Absolutely! The M410 is an "all purposes" bodies that demonstrated to be always very fast basically in any conditions; it's not a ultra downforce body like the others two you nominated so it need to be mounted forward about +6/8mm to gain steering on carpet as well on asphalt. In case you feel its too easy even if mounted a lot forward that moment will be the one to change to the HR body, following some more informations:

#JP8HR Vs #JP8, WHAT CHANGES?!?

The HR represent a new tune option respect the original JP8 body, not a replacement.

The pic explain the differences, the standard JP8 provide very comfortable driving experience, the HR it can be the "plus" for the win but need perfect set-up and correct body mounting position.

#JoinTheChange #PureQuality #DesignUniqueness

Old 12-19-2018, 02:34 AM
Tech Regular

December busy month here at Bittydesign Co.! 💪😜👊

Friday 21th at 6:00pm local time (Italy) we will release the brand new #JP8HR in ULT version, don't miss the appointment😉 #UltraLite #GoFaster

Old 12-19-2018, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Some proper painted TC bodies are ready
2 - M410ís and 2 - JP8ís
iTz Nicholas72 and airbiscuit like this.
Old 12-21-2018, 09:16 AM
Tech Regular

💥 It's here!!

The new JP8HR ULT body shell offers addition specific improvements in handling and agility!

ē The Ultra Lite Technology creating a ultra light body with maintained form during the run gives you that extra edge you need in competition.
ē Less body roll and thus more cornerspeed to give you that extra performance.

Discover all the features about the ULT body at 👉 bittydesign.net/en/jp8hr-ult

iTz Nicholas72 and Ggrant like this.
Old 12-22-2018, 10:29 AM
Tech Regular

After only a few weeks from the release of the JP8HR body shell in Light weight edition yesterday also the new #UltraLite version has been launched, for the indoor races we can ensure is a MUST HAVE, with 20% of weight saving respect the Light Weight the ULT body represent a step ahead for those who are looking to the pure performance.

👉 Less car roll, faster rotation, more corner speed, the Ultra Lite will give you the "plus" for the win 🏆 #ULT #GivesYouSpeed #JoinTheChange

"TO ADD SPEED ADD LIGHTNESS!"

Available soon worldwide (shipping the next week after Xmas break) and already purchasable at our store 🛒 --> bittydesign.net/en/jp8hr-ult

Old 12-23-2018, 04:46 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bittydesign View Post
After only a few weeks from the release of the JP8HR body shell in Light weight edition yesterday also the new #UltraLite version has been launched, for the indoor races we can ensure is a MUST HAVE, with 20% of weight saving respect the Light Weight the ULT body represent a step ahead for those who are looking to the pure performance.

👉 Less car roll, faster rotation, more corner speed, the Ultra Lite will give you the "plus" for the win 🏆 #ULT #GivesYouSpeed #JoinTheChange

"TO ADD SPEED ADD LIGHTNESS!"

Available soon worldwide (shipping the next week after Xmas break) and already purchasable at our store 🛒 --> bittydesign.net/en/jp8hr-ult

i had a chance to finally test this body ( non ULT version ) today on our low traction asphalt track technical layout. Compared directly back to back with the protoform type s and new D9.
The JP8 HR was mounted 6mm forward so were the rest on my new MMCX A800X.
Straight off the warmers the car produced the smoothest initial corner middle and exit corners i have ever driven on any car. Comparatively the Type S and D9 cormered in slight hesitation on various parts of the different low speed and fast speed corners of the layout. With this new JP8 the rotation is so fluid that i can power down the throttle most of the time and exhibited composure and finesse not seen on the rest and the previous JP8.
What a body shell this is as i highly recommend it and look forward to the ULT version. For me this has been the top shell i ever tested in 2018. Bravo Bittydesign!
Old 12-26-2018, 10:20 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BD1541 View Post
i had a chance to finally test this body ( non ULT version ) today on our low traction asphalt track technical layout. Compared directly back to back with the protoform type s and new D9.
Straight off the warmers the car produced the smoothest initial corner middle and exit corners i have ever driven on any car. Comparatively the Type S and D9 cormered in slight hesitation on various parts of the different low speed and fast speed corners of the layout. With this new JP8 the rotation is so fluid that i can power down the throttle most of the time and exhibited composure and finesse not seen on the rest and the previous JP8.
What a body shell this is as i highly recommend it and look forward to the ULT version. For me this has been the top shell i ever tested in 2018. Bravo Bittydesign!
Thank you for having shared your feedback, the 6mm forward placement has been the correct choice cause the low traction surface where you tested/used the body, keep in mind to mount it more neutral in case next time you will move to higher grip surface; the ULT image to improve all the points of force of the body, indoor there is not compare with the Light Weight version.
Old 12-27-2018, 07:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Default HR available in US

was wondering when the HR body will be available in the USA? I saw in a post earlier that it will be available at Amain but I donít see it.

Thanks
Old 12-27-2018, 02:59 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by airsiler3 View Post
was wondering when the HR body will be available in the USA? I saw in a post earlier that it will be available at Amain but I donít see it.

Thanks
They are in route but its still going to be a few weeks with the way Amain gets their shipments, gets them uploaded and ready to sell.

EA
Old 12-28-2018, 12:59 AM
Tech Regular

The new year will start at best, something very cool is coming!🔥 #truckbody #ByBittydesign

patorz31 likes this.
Old 12-28-2018, 08:48 AM
Tech Master

Location: A step closer to where I need to be a step further from where I was
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports View Post
They are in route but its still going to be a few weeks with the way Amain gets their shipments, gets them uploaded and ready to sell.

EA
Seems that Amain has it in stock
Old 12-28-2018, 09:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 106 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BD1541 View Post
being you are running on low traction asphalt, wouldnt you want the regular jp8? dosent it have more downforce than the hr?
Old 12-28-2018, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

and a question for bitty,

when running mod touring outdoors would you recommend the light weight or ultra light weight bodies? will the ult bodies deform under the speed of mod cars?
Old 12-28-2018, 10:05 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by LOW ET View Post
and a question for bitty,

when running mod touring outdoors would you recommend the light weight or ultra light weight bodies? will the ult bodies deform under the speed of mod cars?
On INDOOR you will not have problem with the modified cars, the layout are too small in general so the speed is not so high, benefits respect the Light Weight version are very noticeable, you will for sure improve your laptimes; OUTDOORS we not recommend the ULT bodies, with 90-100-115Kmh speed the ULT are too light and the rear end as well the sides can deform, with Stock 13.5 motor the ULT bodies can be used also outdoors.
LOW ET likes this.
Old 12-28-2018, 10:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bittydesign View Post
On INDOOR you will not have problem with the modified cars, the layout are too small in general so the speed is not so high, benefits respect the Light Weight version are very noticeable, you will for sure improve your laptimes; OUTDOORS we not recommend the ULT bodies, with 90-100-115Kmh speed the ULT are too light and the rear end as well the sides can deform, with Stock 13.5 motor the ULT bodies can be used also outdoors.
thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.