Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells! >

Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells!

Like Tree470Likes

Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells!

Old 07-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I just cut out my M410 body for my 17.5 touring car (TC7.1). Fits perfectly. I moved it 5mm (2 lines) forward. Everything is square and looks good. I used soap and water and washed the inside of the body and then added the masking panels for the glass. However, there are two rectangles and two circles left over on the masking material. What in the world are these for?

Thanks,
Glenn
Old 07-04-2017, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glennhl View Post
I just cut out my M410 body for my 17.5 touring car (TC7.1). Fits perfectly. I moved it 5mm (2 lines) forward. Everything is square and looks good. I used soap and water and washed the inside of the body and then added the masking panels for the glass. However, there are two rectangles and two circles left over on the masking material. What in the world are these for?

Thanks,
Glenn
They are paint masks. Rectangles are for the end plates on the rear wing. The circles are so you can see where your wheel nuts roughly are.
Old 07-04-2017, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone View Post
They are paint masks. Rectangles are for the end plates on the rear wing. The circles are so you can see where your wheel nuts roughly are.
Thank you so much. Makes perfect sense.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:00 PM
Tech Master

Tried Gulf colors. Can't wait to see how the M410 works.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I finally got an opportunity to try the M410 a couple of weeks ago. I can honestly say, that, i have never been more impressed with a body. From the moment I took it out of the bag and felt the body's stiffness and weight (it felt really good in my hands!),to mounting it up (i didn't have to move the pins at all),to the unbelievable difference in grip and handling from the previous body I was using (Montech Silvy) - the M410 kept shining. I had struggled to achieve the proper grip and steering I needed on the asphalt track I had been running on this season. The car was transformed with the M410! I could drive the car harder and put the car where I wanted it without worrying about it spinning, sliding or pushing. The body provided precise steering without being overly aggressive and the rear was now "locked in". Just smooth handling throughout. I ran a couple of qualifiers and saw I, that, I could now begin to free the car up a litle for more corner speed. I ran my main and won relatively easily. I've been waiting to drive my car, again, to see how much more time I can shave off my lap times and solidify a spot in the A main moving forward! The last couple of weeks have lasted forever. Good thing Saturday is right around the corner. Great job designing an excellent body, Bittydesign!😎
Old 07-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by glennhl View Post
Tried Gulf colors. Can't wait to see how the M410 works.
Not bad for an Olde Fart.
dawgmeat and glennhl like this.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:10 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Johnny Wishbone View Post
You perfectly explained what is illustrated in the following pic, retangled and circles that are included in the pvc windows mask sheet must be used in this way.

When we said we did care all the details was true!

RBLove, *SBH* and LOW ET like this.
Old 07-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kewdawg View Post
I finally got an opportunity to try the M410 a couple of weeks ago. I can honestly say, that, i have never been more impressed with a body. From the moment I took it out of the bag and felt the body's stiffness and weight (it felt really good in my hands!),to mounting it up (i didn't have to move the pins at all),to the unbelievable difference in grip and handling from the previous body I was using (Montech Silvy) - the M410 kept shining. I had struggled to achieve the proper grip and steering I needed on the asphalt track I had been running on this season. The car was transformed with the M410! I could drive the car harder and put the car where I wanted it without worrying about it spinning, sliding or pushing. The body provided precise steering without being overly aggressive and the rear was now "locked in". Just smooth handling throughout. I ran a couple of qualifiers and saw I, that, I could now begin to free the car up a litle for more corner speed. I ran my main and won relatively easily. I've been waiting to drive my car, again, to see how much more time I can shave off my lap times and solidify a spot in the A main moving forward! The last couple of weeks have lasted forever. Good thing Saturday is right around the corner. Great job designing an excellent body, Bittydesign!😎
Wow, this is one of the best product feedback we received ever, thanks for having shared your experience, you make our day. Spread the word! #JoinTheChange

*SBH* likes this.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:06 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Any news on the pre-cut versions?
Old 07-06-2017, 11:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'm in the same boat as kewdawg, really impressed overall. Great initial turn in like and LTC-R, but the stability of a Mazda GX, and great durability. I'll be sticking with Bitty Design too.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:54 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by daveaustin5 View Post
Any news on the pre-cut versions?
The revolution is on the way, 100% pre-cut M410 body shell for the most popular TC chassis is coming! Ready to JoinTheChange? #precut #noscissors #M410 #Xray #Awesomatix #Yokomo

Stay tuned, official release the next week on our social channels and at bittydesign.net

Stein Tumert and daveaustin5 like this.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

Its funny how every time I check this forum Im afraid Im going to see another new product announcement and I really dont need any more bodies but Bitty is kicking butt in the design department! I just moved and had to pack 2 large Lowes boxes full of unpainted bodies including 410s, M15s and Ascaris! Well those and a few oldies like a 1997 Protoform Opel Calibra!
Old 07-09-2017, 12:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

M410 DTM style!

Attached Thumbnails Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells!-imag0409.jpg   Bittydesign 1/10 TC 190mm bodyshells!-imag0411.jpg  
LOW ET likes this.

Last edited by Scott_T; 07-25-2017 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Editing due to Photobucket madness
Old 07-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Scott_T View Post
M410 DTM style!

Scott the body is stunning😍😍😍, we strictly suggest to visit the following link and participate to our 'Giveaway Contest', have a read --> Giveaway
Scott_T likes this.
Old 07-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

@Scott_T - Needs more black on the roof, that's not going to hide the evidence of your oopses.
Scott_T likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.