Wiki Posts
Search

New Team Magic E4RS III + (Plus) version - 1/10 Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2015, 02:10 AM
Tech Adept

Default New Team Magic E4RS III + (Plus) version - 1/10 Touring Car

+++ Informations about E4RS III Plus – COMING SOON

New Team Magic E4RS III obtained frantastic results since his release in march 2015; with national wins in France, Nertherlands and Switzerland, as well as ETS A-finals in Germany, Italy and Luxembourg.

During these 6 first months of Racing with the E4RS III, we studied some solution to increase more and more this level of performance, and developped some new optional parts, which will be soon available.

So, the new Team Magic customers could get these improvement directly in the E4RS III kits, now called E4RS III+ (Plus). For the E4RS III owners, we will release all these parts in a E4RS III+ (plus) upgrade kit.

What is E4RS III+ ?

NEW Reinforced C-Hubs to increase durability and steering precision
NEW Revised Steering Blocks for increased steering angle
NEW 2.5mm Chassis for quicker flex and steering response
NEW Revised front FF arm mount position, to increase setting possibilities
NEW front FR one-piece arm mount, for better steering control
NEW FF/RR arm mount spacers, to fine tune roll center in a easy way
NEW FR/RF arm mount spacers, to fine tune roll center in a easy way
NEW front anti-roll bar hex pivot ball
NEW reinforced rear driveshafts
NEW reinforced upper bulkheads
NEW front arm inner suspension axles
NEW aluminium pivot balls for suspension arms
Stay tuned to get + !!

+++ Steering +++ Corner Speed +++ Predictable Handling +++ Success and Victories
Old 10-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Tech Adept

Interview of Lionel Troyon - Team Magic team manager and designer of the E4RS III and III+

In FRENCH, but you can easily translate it on internet.

http://rcinfos.com/ground/2015/10/07...-team-magic-2/
Old 12-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

http://www.redrc.net/2015/12/team-ma...t/#more-105023
Old 12-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Tech Elite

Man, another very nice looking touring car.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

where is this for sale? rcmart has the e4rs3 which is all well and good but i cant find the plus version anywhere. hrp only has the e4rs2.

i dont mind buying it from rcmart if i have to but seems to be difficult to get my hands on team magic.

not even ebay?
Old 12-06-2015, 03:01 AM
Tech Adept

Hello

Here is the official E4RS III+ website: http://www.teammagicrc.net/E4RS_III+/

Old 12-07-2015, 02:03 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by valk
where is this for sale? rcmart has the e4rs3 which is all well and good but i cant find the plus version anywhere. hrp only has the e4rs2.

i dont mind buying it from rcmart if i have to but seems to be difficult to get my hands on team magic.

not even ebay?
For sure, Team Magic needs a real distributor, dedicated to pushing the brand.

TM has nice RTRs, in Touring, Drift, Off Road, and MT... as well as nice competition kits like E4RS III+ in TC or E4D-MF in drift...

But TM needs somebody that push the brand, not that just wait orders.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Winning races in the us would help that for sure. When I had a tm, no one knew what it was.
Maybe come outdoor I can afford one. Will still need to know where to get a plus version.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by RC Infos
For sure, Team Magic needs a real distributor, dedicated to pushing the brand.

TM has nice RTRs, in Touring, Drift, Off Road, and MT... as well as nice competition kits like E4RS III+ in TC or E4D-MF in drift...

But TM needs somebody that push the brand, not that just wait orders.
Exactly, nobody sells them here .Even if i want one i cant get it...
Old 12-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Tech Adept

That's the reason why the european car brands are much more 'evolved in evolution'...( i don't wanne say the american brands are less competitive. The best offroad drivers are American...
In europe you have more access to more brands, so they feel more the pressure of each other. Almost all the time pusshing the brands to make better cars. Why you have in America allmost non of less acces to diffrent brands.
The less other brands are mostly to small to make the difference.
example: in onroad almost 1 brand:team Assosiated. TC6.2., tamiya, trf?
And the european brands are to expensive to import them...

It's just an opinion, to think about it.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:23 PM
Tech Elite

I'd say in na the top brands are closer to xray, awsomatix, yokomo, tamiya even vbc ect. I don't see a whole lot of associated but for sure they are out there.
This car should compete very favorably with its price point and alledged performance.

but what wins on Sunday sells on Monday for sure. Set up some roar team peeps and get the word out there. Sure worked for vbc.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by valk
I'd say in na the top brands are closer to xray, awsomatix, yokomo, tamiya even vbc ect. I don't see a whole lot of associated but for sure they are out there.
This car should compete very favorably with its price point and alledged performance.

but what wins on Sunday sells on Monday for sure. Set up some roar team peeps and get the word out there. Sure worked for vbc.
sure PR and marketing is one , but results and peeps of winners are even powerfull. i see that in my region, a friend of my is a local winner in Belgium and The Netherlands. His first 'big' race with is his new yokomo YZ4 ... he takes the win against a army of xray's i bet next season yokomo yZ4 all the way... and also......it"s easy to find a bussinesman that will inport those brands at a reasonable price. just like we have people who inport the Team magic, xray's, VBC,s, ARC...If the car runs wel by (local)'topdrivers' ... it sells

Last edited by Svendc; 12-07-2015 at 01:52 PM.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Tech Adept

at last... offcourse it helps if you have a budget to spent on support and topdrivers, as brand, aspecially in the US.
By the way, The TM E4RSIII+ is a hole lot car for the buk.
Old 12-16-2015, 11:10 AM
Tech Adept

All new Team Magic 2mm aluminum chassis for E4RS III+ is now available. This chassis provides more predictable handling and stability on medium to high grip carpet track.

Material is 7075 aluminum, hard coated, and features a laser engraved E4RS III+ logo under the battery pack.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Svendc
That's the reason why the european car brands are much more 'evolved in evolution'...( i don't wanne say the american brands are less competitive. The best offroad drivers are American...
In europe you have more access to more brands, so they feel more the pressure of each other. Almost all the time pusshing the brands to make better cars. Why you have in America allmost non of less acces to diffrent brands.
The less other brands are mostly to small to make the difference.
example: in onroad almost 1 brand:team Assosiated. TC6.2., tamiya, trf?
And the european brands are to expensive to import them...

It's just an opinion, to think about it.
This is not really true. Go to a big on road race, Xrays are everywhere, many Awesomatix, some Yokomos, Serpents, VBC and Tamiya... Some Associated as well. You see a couple ARC or Schumacher cars, but not many.

You can buy all these cars in the US, but setup information and support is key. Trying to make something work all by yourself can be quite a task. Waiting for parts through the mail can also be a bummer. You do need all these aspects together for success. Associated has a good car, and parts are everywhere, but the small on road team limits their success somewhat. Believe me, in the TC3 days, their success was constant. They also had a huge number of team and private drivers.

Associated is everywhere in offroad, and their results speak for themselves. If onroad in general was as popular as it was 10 years ago, the situation would be totally different.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.