Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 08:13 AM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

wrong post

Nick
Old 01-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Tech Regular

they are BRCA legal as the list of legal cells has just been released today. It includes the 4300s and 4200s. Maybe Orion knew the cells were legal before the list was released
Old 01-09-2006, 10:05 AM
Tech Adept

Default NICE

Who does the approval process for EFRA....ROAR?
There are no production cells yet......lol
THe electic market is getting to the point where it is laughable? Can anyone else see the problems with this?
Old 01-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ernie P.
Not really, can you explain what is laughable?
Old 01-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Tech Adept

Of course...I think it is astounding that a product can gain EFRA legality...or legality for any organization when it has not even been released to the market yet.....

If there are no parameters for EFRA.....to test anything...then WHY HAVE ANY RULES? MAKE EVERYTHING LEGAL!
Old 01-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Tech Master

They should call them "BRCA, EFRA, ROAR, acknowledged" or something because it does seem that everything is legal.

Although saying that, the rules are there and the manufactureres make them to the rules... therefore they are going to be legal, why would a company make something that isnt going to sell
Old 01-09-2006, 11:36 AM
Tech Adept

Having something sell in the future that meets the guidelines of the organization is fine...but saying "anything ever manufactured" should be legal or it should not have been manufactured in the first place I think is a little crazy"

Example....I have a new 11T hand wound stock motor coming out next year....Can EFRA please legalize it now.....even though I have not made it yet, released it yet, sampled it, and does not fit the criteria of the class (27 turns)?

Old 01-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ErnieP
Having something sell in the future that meets the guidelines of the organization is fine...but saying "anything ever manufactured" should be legal or it should not have been manufactured in the first place I think is a little crazy"

Example....I have a new 11T hand wound stock motor coming out next year....Can EFRA please legalize it now.....even though I have not made it yet, released it yet, sampled it, and does not fit the criteria of the class (27 turns)?

are you kidding me? 11 turn hand wound stock motor , at least start @ 23 turns ...japan stock would be way better ernieP ...im sorry but anything wound with 11 turns is NOT stock....start making RTRs and you will be on top once again ...LMFAO..........
Old 01-09-2006, 12:00 PM
Tech Adept

Bobby J

That was a JOKE!

I was trying to show the absurdity.....of making something legal that does not even exist to the consumers and is not close to the current allowed mah rating.....3700/3800?
Old 01-09-2006, 12:22 PM
Tech Adept

Bobby J

That was a JOKE!

I was trying to show the absurdity.....of making something legal that does not even exist to the consumers and is not close to the current allowed mah rating.....3700/3800?

it could be ...you never know...lol....
Old 01-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Tech Adept

Bobby....PLEASE stop.....my head hurts.....
Old 01-09-2006, 12:31 PM
The Evicerator

...just "woop" in his ear and he'll quiet down
Old 01-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Tech Adept

Bobby....PLEASE stop.....my head hurts.....
it was a JOKE....have a heart attack or something .shit........lol.....
Old 01-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Tech Adept

Bobby J

Nice....Thank-you but I have done that....and it is not as funny as you may think
Old 01-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

ErnieP you have to understand it takes time to produce a large amount of cells to release. there are cut off dates for these rules to make them legal for that year. so GP and IB make their samples to test cells as they create them. these sample are not only used by them but given to the governing boddies to be submitted for approval on top of other samples that are sent out to matchers for further testing. if they wait until they had produced enough cells to sell then they might of not had many made in time for the approval date cut off, therefor they send some of their samples because they know the cells they produce will be the same. iin the time they rushed to get these cells finished for approval they dont have a large quanity. however if tehy were forced to start selling them as soon as they were approved you would have alot of pissed off matchers would probaly would get under cut because they wouldnt have enough cells to hand out to everyone. so they might as well wait untill they have enough cels produced before they start selling them

kinda like say when the Playstation 2 came out. the product was done months before they accually started to sell them but they had to send out PS2s to governing boddies for approval saying that their product was safe. wouldnt it be kinda of dumb if at that point they would of release the system? many states within the US would never even see a PS2 and many stores that accually got them would only have a few to sell when they have a line of hundreds of people waiting for one.

lastly when you release a product in a small quanity it accually screws over the consumer (US RACERS) because the people that accually have the cells to sell would most likely jack up the price due to the high demand they would most likely be in.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.