Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Mike Blackstock and Paul Lemieux sign with Xray >

Mike Blackstock and Paul Lemieux sign with Xray

Mike Blackstock and Paul Lemieux sign with Xray

Old 01-02-2006, 06:46 AM
Tech Addict

yer like grainger, yes he drives a BD, but i dont think checkpoint will be too happy about peak being on there
Old 01-02-2006, 07:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey guys,

First i want to thank Associated for everything they have done for me in the past few years.. This was the hardest decision i have ever had to make, But to be honest I wanted to win . I felt like this was the best team and best car for me to do that with I know associated will have top of the line cars soon and they will be winning just like the past..

I also want to thank RC america, X-ray and Hudy for this awesome chance. I can not wait to work with Ralph,Mike,Paulie,jarrod,bobby, And the rest of the team.. Wow what a team....

I am excited about the future and look forward to racing again... I will be also trying to attend smaller events across the country so if you know of a track having a race let me know about it and i will see if i can maybe come and play......

I will also have a New thread up after the novak race to answer any Questions regarding Trinity, Rc america, X-ray, and hudy products, Along with any of my other sponsors..

Thanks for all the kind words...

Mike Blackstock

P.S. I want to also thank all of the AE drivers for the past few years.. I personally want to thank Barry Baker for being a Great teamate and a Better Friend, I am gonna miss ya as a teamate..... See ya in a few days...
Old 01-02-2006, 07:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock
Hey guys,

I also want to thank RC america, X-ray and Hudy for this awesome chance. I can not wait to work with Ralph,Mike,Paulie,jarrod,bobby, And the rest of the team.. Wow what a team....

I am excited about the future and look forward to racing again... I will be also trying to attend smaller events across the country so if you know of a track having a race let me know about it and i will see if i can maybe come and play......

Jump on the same plane as you old teammate Barry, your new Paul and join in on the DHI-cup
www.dhi-cup.dk in two weeks! Check out the Participants
Old 01-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Tech Addict

Anders,

Would love too,,, But it is too quick.. Give me sometime , I will be coming over there soon enough .. See ya at the birds...

Mike
Old 01-02-2006, 07:55 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Mike very nice post. Good luck with your new ride and sponsors. I'm sure you will be tearing up just like normal.
Old 01-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Tech Addict

WYD,,,

Thanks alot... I sure hope that is what is going to happen...

Mike
Old 01-02-2006, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock
Hey guys,

First i want to thank Associated for everything they have done for me in the past few years.. This was the hardest decision i have ever had to make, But to be honest I wanted to win . I felt like this was the best team and best car for me to do that with I know associated will have top of the line cars soon and they will be winning just like the past..

I will also have a New thread up after the novak race to answer any Questions regarding Trinity, Rc america, X-ray, and hudy products, Along with any of my other sponsors..

Thanks for all the kind words...

Mike Blackstock

P.S. I want to also thank all of the AE drivers for the past few years.. I personally want to thank Barry Baker for being a Great teamate and a Better Friend, I am gonna miss ya as a teamate..... See ya in a few days...
Jan. Jams at Rcmadness the 20-22
Old 01-02-2006, 08:17 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Mike I have a question for you. When you switch to a new car and first put a new setup on the car how do you deteremine your starting point? Will you first talk with a few team guys and then pick and choose the info that suits your driving style. I guess most teams have a starting point for asphalt and carpet that the drivers start with and work from their.

It seems that no matter what you top guys run your always fast and pretty well dialed in and even with new cars you never ran before its like you never miss a beat. I see pros switch and it always seems like they ran those cars for years.

Thanks
Brian
Old 01-02-2006, 08:30 AM
Tech Addict

Wyd...

What i have done for the novak race is basically talk to ralph who has been testing the car and some of the other guys and see where they are starting and then go from my own experience with other cars in what i like.. So basically take most of his setup and go from there...

Mike
Old 01-02-2006, 08:33 AM
Tech Elite

Mike,

Welcome to the XRAY team! I know of two upcoming events in our area, although they are pretty close to the Novak race dates.

The Track (a.k.a. Mimi's) in Gaithersburg, MD has a nice event scheduled for the 14th of January and Debbies RC World (our VA Beach area local track) has one scheduled for the 28th. Both tracks are open for practice the Friday before.

I hope to meet you at the Snowbirds if not at one of these events!
Old 01-02-2006, 08:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Congrats Mike. As always, what a class act!

See you in a couple days.

Greg
Old 01-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Congrats and Good Luck this week Mike! See ya in a few days.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Tech Addict

I would love to see Mike Blackstock and a few others make the trip to madness for the jam. Good luck Mike with the new ride I made the switch a few weeks back from the TC4 to the t1fk05 and wonder what made me wait so long it's a huge improvment so I have no doubt that you will get back into winning form again with the new car.
Old 01-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Tech Regular

Team Xray have seriously big name team!its unreal hehe!!! i am sure that 90% of the big event race are gonna win by Xray because they have such a good driver (Lemieux,Blackstock,Dumas,Burch,Myberg brother's,Hudy,Groskamp) and i miss other for sure!!

What a great team!
Old 01-02-2006, 10:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

you missed the fastest guy, HODAPP

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.