Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Inferno GT2 ve 8s upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2016, 06:15 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Kyosho Inferno GT2 ve 8s upgrades

Ive done aome research however i am running into some issues. After running 6s for 15-20 minutes i melted the stock center diff. Kyosho shipped me a replcement with upgraded quad spiders. I already decided it isnt going to handle a 200a esc with TP brushless. Whether i run over 6s is yet to be determined i am more inclined to have an esc/motor that can handle 1:1 or higher gearing. So i purchased Kyosho part KYOIG108 for a 2sp nitro and a 36t spur. Looks great like it will work however my stock bearings are a different size and i currently dont have a dial caliper after a house fire to check the bearing size and google is no help. Are they 8x16x6? The stock are 8x16x5 and these are clearly large with the bearing race on the shaft. Perhaps even larger than 6mm idk and can use sone direction. I also want to verify if it is 4mm i cut off the end of the center shaft. Looks about right. Again without measuring. My hurdle here is basically the spool and in need of 6th grade clarification. Thank you.
Old 10-20-2016, 03:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Update

Little change in direction and aome development in parts in our machine shop has slowed progress. I see no responses here so we moved forward to start engineering some aftermarket components for the inferno. We will keep you all in tuned some exciting things coming up over the holidays.