Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LIPO Charger

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Tech Rookie

Default LIPO Charger

Hi.... I am new to this site and am looking forward to some sound advice when needed. I am currently striving toward 100 mph with my Rustler and also beat on a Slash 4x4 lcg and a XMaxx. Just got an Arrma Nero 6s and pretty unsure of that one. Upper front control arm broke within the first 10 minutes with just a mild curb hit! I could of handled that easily except that when I tried to replace it I ended up having to order online and wait!
Anyways....I am obviously an owner of many LiPos of varying sizes and makes and am not happy with the 2 chargers I am currently using. Being well aware of the dangers and the need for complete quality charges, I am in the market for a new charger. Can I get some feed back/recommendations? I am using 1s to 3s 8400mah and will prolly be going higher in the future so room for upgrades needs to be considered. Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails LIPO Charger-20160727_130414_hdr.jpg   LIPO Charger-20160709_203915.jpg  
Old 08-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Tech Rookie

AM I doing something wrong here???!? I have posted this message 2x and i get NO answers or responses! WTH?
Old 08-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Default really??

93 views no responses!
Old 08-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

hi...try the Reedy charger...it maybe what you are looking for https://www.teamassociated.com/parts...e_charger_cn_/

fyi...just so you know must people on RC Tech are very helpful...but the wrong "tone" will get you no results when you need help....

hope this helps and good luck
Old 08-05-2016, 04:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Also you might want to post your question in the electronics section of Rc tech. Most guys that cruise this area of the forum are racers looking for info on cars or races. Could always call a few hobby shops and get their opinions of you was looking for a instant answer .
But I use the I-charger duo 308 and love it most of us on road guys use the I-chargers
Old 08-05-2016, 10:22 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SSUlmtd...
93 views no responses!
Normally, these kind of questions should be posted in the Radio & Electronics section(but as a rookie to RC Tech, the Rookie Zone is fine too), but posting the same thread in multiple sections is DEFINITELY a no-no, which is why this one in the Off-Road section will be closed now. Please stick to the one in the Rookie Zone, & also keep in mind that the RC Tech Site Forum section is for issues about the website itself(which is why I moved your original thread to the Rookie Zone)....