R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2005, 03:58 PM   #1
Tech Addict
 
Drew_Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: NYC
Posts: 607
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Angry RcXotic HACKED BY iSKORPiTX

SUCKS i can't access that site

www.RcXotic.com not working !!
__________________
Items for sale:

TURBO GFX>>>> http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4329165#post4329165
Tekin Battery Nurse >>>> http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4329173#post4329173

Thanks for looking
Drew_Cat is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 06:28 PM   #2
Tech Elite
 
VenomWorldOrder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: www.RCunderground.net
Posts: 4,063
Default

hahaha! legend! most peopel in their peuny little lives don't even think about the issues this hacker is trying to promote. good on him Open your eyes to the world you live in
VenomWorldOrder is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 06:47 PM   #3
Tech Master
 
berger's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Bathurst, Australia
Posts: 1,149
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Most people have better things to do, than attack low security/traffic rc car hobby sites!
berger is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 07:11 PM   #4
Tech Master
 
Burlap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,277
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Burlap
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomWorldOrder
hahaha! legend! most peopel in their peuny little lives don't even think about the issues this hacker is trying to promote. good on him Open your eyes to the world you live in
Back to the aluminium foil covered room with you, VWO.

Burlap is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 07:58 PM   #5
Tech Master
 
Number 11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kenmore, WA
Posts: 1,377
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomWorldOrder
hahaha! legend! most peopel in their peuny little lives don't even think about the issues this hacker is trying to promote. good on him Open your eyes to the world you live in
Who cares really anyway. They need to get a job. Communist
Number 11 is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 08:04 PM   #6
Tech Master
 
Soviet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Littleton, CO - USA
Posts: 1,708
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomWorldOrder
hahaha! legend! most peopel in their peuny little lives don't even think about the issues this hacker is trying to promote. good on him Open your eyes to the world you live in

Some happen to think that the Jews deserve their slice of Palestine and that the present day "Palestinians" are sore losers who would of had their own soverign state 15 years ago if they didn't get off on blowing up Israeli teenagers at nightclubs.

Also...most educated people are more than aware of the problems facing the world however this is a hobby website and thus we go here to get away from them.

Just the fact that you called others lives "peuny" suggests that because you are aware of various world problems you somehow think of yourself as superior. I'll tell you right here and now that you are not. You are nobody and nothing special. You are one in a sea of billions. Go **** yourself.
__________________
"You don't get hurt racing little cars..."

-Me
Soviet is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 08:14 PM   #7
Tech Elite
 
jamescam's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 2,047
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet
Some happen to think that the Jews deserve their slice of Palestine and that the present day "Palestinians" are sore losers who would of had their own soverign state 15 years ago if they didn't get off on blowing up Israeli teenagers at nightclubs.

Also...most educated people are more than aware of the problems facing the world however this is a hobby website and thus we go here to get away from them.

Just the fact that you called others lives "peuny" suggests that because you are aware of various world problems you somehow think of yourself as superior. I'll tell you right here and now that you are not. You are nobody and nothing special. You are one in a sea of billions. Go **** yourself.
Soviet that is pretty deep, color me impressed
jamescam is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 08:22 PM   #8
Tech Elite
 
Greg Sharpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ...building minis
Posts: 3,237
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

I love this hobby!
__________________
Why don't we endurance race more often?
Greg Sharpe is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 08:38 PM   #9
Tech Regular
 
drew85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 399
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

LOL go hackers

And Jamescam is still a sissytroll.

Last edited by drew85; 12-15-2005 at 09:17 PM.
drew85 is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 08:43 PM   #10
Tech Master
 
Soviet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Littleton, CO - USA
Posts: 1,708
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescam
Soviet that is pretty deep, color me impressed
Thanks James...
__________________
"You don't get hurt racing little cars..."

-Me
Soviet is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 08:44 PM   #11
Tech Master
 
Number 11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Kenmore, WA
Posts: 1,377
Default

Love it Soviet.
Number 11 is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 08:53 PM   #12
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: land of mass unemployment
Posts: 1,313
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Soviet:

Hi,

Great statement. well put my friend.

Thanks
__________________
Team Tekin, KoPropo, Power Push Batteries, Tempgun.com
PROTECT ME FROM THE THINGS I WANT.
THAT WHICH FEEDS ME DESTROYS ME.
Life is short - live it! Your only old when your dreams are replaced by regrets.
TimXLB is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 08:58 PM   #13
Suspended
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 5,108
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew85
LOL go hackers

And Jamescam is still a pussy.

Phatkat is offline  
Old 12-15-2005, 09:10 PM   #14
Regional Moderator
 
Racer_Chick's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Clearwater, FL
Posts: 698
Send a message via AIM to Racer_Chick Send a message via MSN to Racer_Chick
Default

I thought that site was dead anyway.. I haven't been there in ages (and I was a mod on the forums..)
__________________
Toni Green|Munno Graffix|CFX Racing
Кто глупее? Дурак или дурак, который следует за ним?
Racer_Chick is offline  
Old 12-16-2005, 12:35 AM   #15
Tech Elite
 
VenomWorldOrder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: www.RCunderground.net
Posts: 4,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet
Some happen to think that the Jews deserve their slice of Palestine and that the present day "Palestinians" are sore losers who would of had their own soverign state 15 years ago if they didn't get off on blowing up Israeli teenagers at nightclubs.

Also...most educated people are more than aware of the problems facing the world however this is a hobby website and thus we go here to get away from them.

Just the fact that you called others lives "peuny" suggests that because you are aware of various world problems you somehow think of yourself as superior. I'll tell you right here and now that you are not. You are nobody and nothing special. You are one in a sea of billions. Go **** yourself.
Isreal used terrorism to establish their own state as well. during the time that this region was under British colonial rule a group of freedom fighters, similar to those of Palestine now, and the ANC (african national congress) placed explosives in a government building and a hospital. as well the terrorist bombings conducted by Palestinian armed forces began in 2002, not 15 years ago...if that is what you are implying. Also Palestine did not accept the agreements that were presented by Isreal because they were not adequate. Palestine ased for half the cake and they were offered crumbs.

don't attempt to shut me up because my opinion is different to yours, and belitteling doesn't do your argument any good. that's called Ad hominem.

and to the person that called me a communist. thanks, but i prefer Humanist Socialist. currently reading Noam Chomsky and he has some convincing arguments towards Anarcho-socialism as well.
VenomWorldOrder is offline  
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
are accounts being hacked? RussB Electric On-Road 4 03-04-2008 09:29 PM
Hacked snoopyrc Georgia Racing 21 10-28-2007 08:07 PM
00ple has been hacked!!! Crim3Wav3 Electric Off-Road 15 09-13-2007 10:24 AM
Hacking thread... Have u been hacked? mitch179 Australian Racing 6 02-11-2003 03:56 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:29 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net