Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Schumacher Mi6/Mi6 EVO >

Schumacher Mi6/Mi6 EVO

Like Tree356Likes

Schumacher Mi6/Mi6 EVO

Old 10-04-2018, 01:46 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Tandum4056 View Post
Fits the Mi6 like a glove. Adjustable in/out and forward/back. I just need to change the shims to purple!

Do you get all the things in the picture (not the chassis) by ordering this LIPO CARBON CUPS V2 ? I cant see the once holding the battery down?
eR1c likes this.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Did you soak them in oil for 24 hours like the instructions said?
Nope - seems silly to me that I have to deliberately swell the orings to get them to fit ...
I'll try some other brands I guess because I was trying to use AE x-rings. They definitely do not fit!
Old 10-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Aja Archibald View Post
Give me till tomorrow night and I will post my short shock setup on USGT at 360. I have been testing the car out in Stock TC the last few weeks.
Car is really fast right now. Just need some time to write the setup down. On another note I will be running the Montech GP this weekend and will post that setup for all as well.
If you have quick question about setup Like shock oil and one answer question I will be able to answer that really quick.
You are late ;P
Old 10-04-2018, 03:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by dMITIj View Post
Do you get all the things in the picture (not the chassis) by ordering this LIPO CARBON CUPS V2 ? I cant see the once holding the battery down?
It seems to me that there are other parts neded to have it like in the picture or this is something completely different. I asked about it when it was posted but unfortunately I have never gotten any response to that question.
Old 10-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by WagwanBumba View Post
Nope - seems silly to me that I have to deliberately swell the orings to get them to fit ...
I'll try some other brands I guess because I was trying to use AE x-rings. They definitely do not fit!
I soaked mine during the build which I usually allow a couple of days between work. I have had to leaking problems at all because of it.

Hope this helps
Old 10-11-2018, 03:24 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Aja Archibald View Post
Give me till tomorrow night and I will post my short shock setup on USGT at 360. I have been testing the car out in Stock TC the last few weeks.
Car is really fast right now. Just need some time to write the setup down. On another note I will be running the Montech GP this weekend and will post that setup for all as well.
If you have quick question about setup Like shock oil and one answer question I will be able to answer that really quick.
Did you find spare time to write down the setup for USGT? I would also be interested in your stock setup as I will also probably race this class.
Thanks in advance.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cementsurfer86 View Post
Good tip! I used a shim as well, gets rid of that "dead spot" feel in the suspension.
where are you sourcing those shims from?
Old 10-12-2018, 06:28 AM
OSS
Tech Initiate

I need some advice. Maybe something is tweaked on my car but I can't seem to make it flat anymore.

My question is what is the good routine for tightening the top deck?
Old 10-12-2018, 09:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I too have the same question..
would love this setup,
Old 10-13-2018, 08:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OSS View Post
I need some advice. Maybe something is tweaked on my car but I can't seem to make it flat anymore.

My question is what is the good routine for tightening the top deck?
Are you running and aluminum or carbon chassis?
Old 10-13-2018, 02:05 PM
Tech Master

I take off the tires, loosen the top deck, then disconnect the shocks press the chassis down flat to my glass setup board and the tighten the top deck down.

Check you motor mount., I got hit by a mod car at full song once and it bent my motor mount. It caused a tweak.
Old 10-14-2018, 09:51 AM
Tech Initiate

I have seen a couple of setup with a note about raised bulkhead. Did someone try it and if so, what did it change in the handling of the car?
Old Today, 10:21 AM
Tech Adept

Hello people of RCTech Land, I have a question regarding the 2.5mm carbon chassis and the mi6 alu chassis. I am running on a fairly open track in 17.5 on CRC carpet using sorex 32's and would like to know whether the flex characteristics in each would make one a better option than the other. Can some please elaborate on whether the flex in the carbon or whether the alu chassis would make more sense in this scenario?

Like a fool with no self control I have bought two cars and am going to try them both out at my next meeting but wanted to get the group think view here.
Old Today, 11:08 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 199 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sagejyoung View Post
Hello people of RCTech Land, I have a question regarding the 2.5mm carbon chassis and the mi6 alu chassis. I am running on a fairly open track in 17.5 on CRC carpet using sorex 32's and would like to know whether the flex characteristics in each would make one a better option than the other. Can some please elaborate on whether the flex in the carbon or whether the alu chassis would make more sense in this scenario?

Like a fool with no self control I have bought two cars and am going to try them both out at my next meeting but wanted to get the group think view here.
it all depends on the amount of bite the carpet has.
Old Today, 11:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Marcos.J View Post

it all depends on the amount of bite the carpet has.
counterintuitively more bite more flex required? Or less flex? The tracks seem to come up in traction at big meetings.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service