Pennies for battery bars

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pennies for battery bars

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 06:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

well mom called 911 last nite all these speed tips put me in the emegercy room they want these power cells for their equipment.
Thanks guys have started a charnging busness & inshurance busness got plenty of policysstarting at !,000,000 dollars any body want to sign up send enquries to: QUICK CHARGE METHOD INSURANCE CO. Anywhere USA.(mainland only)
99999999999999999.33333333 sorry bout that u island guys row boat can't make trip battreies dead time to charge again !need help mom said she over it won't help after set her hair on fire
no POPS the monster was already there we just improved on it

Last edited by bubbaicm; 01-10-2003 at 07:02 AM.
Old 01-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Tech Elite

Default lawnmower engine

Im2lazy;

Nice to see you back online. When I was a Kid in about 5th grade I made a homemade Minibike with an old Cast Iron Briggs & Stratton Lawnmover engine and mounted it into a 24" bicycle frame with 1"x 2" boards for mounts. Used a Wheelbarrow tire in the back and a long fan belt to drive. The clutch was a cable attached to the cylinderhead that you put your foot on to flex the wooden engine mounts and tighten up the fan belt. For throttle you reached around and worked the carb by hand. The brakes were Tennis Shoe brakes (foot brakes).
This one's NOT made up, it's true. I really wish that I had some pictures to show. Was quite a creation and it was just my first one !