R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   confusied (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/93338-confusied.html)

Rasmus TbEvo IV 12-10-2005 04:07 AM

confusied

i´m confusied if i should by my new engine from teamea ore buy it from team brood. i was planning on buying the epich based m stock from team ea but i´ve heard so many great things about teambrood and there blue printet motor witch should i choose .

Rasmus TbEvo IV 12-10-2005 04:15 AM

an witch one should i take from team brood the monster epic ore one of the others

R/C Anonymous 12-10-2005 04:31 AM

who makes the best car?

whos the most attractive female?

"what do you want on your Tombstone?"

"where's the beef?"

did you save by switching to Geico?

P.S. many answers will be different....get what you think is right...you cant go wrong with either :ha:

Rasmus TbEvo IV 12-10-2005 04:35 AM

all rigth i think i´ll go with the team brood blue printed but should i buy the monster ore the epic i´m driving on indoor carpet a small track

stiltskin 12-10-2005 05:38 AM

The monster will have more rip for a smaller track. If you've got the money, buy one of each and feel the difference for yourself. As far as which company to go with, both are great. I doubt that you'll notice the difference between the two. Good luck.

Mr. Shookie 12-10-2005 07:32 AM

I do not want to come off being mean, or disrespectful but you have started alot of topic threads that have been covered. P
lease use the search button in the upper right hand corner. Type in the topic, weather it be a monster motor or other motor. There are so many threads like this, that take up band width and slow this site down.
Please don't think I am angry. I am not. There are just too many people who don't use the search feature and create another thread that is only two or three pages back that has already had all the input you could ask for.
Use PM if you have just a simple question, There are alot of high level racers that come on here alot.
-Shookie <><

Rasmus TbEvo IV 12-10-2005 07:36 AM

sorry i´m just not that good at this i cant seem to find the right threads i have searched every time before making a thread

Mr. Shookie 12-10-2005 07:40 AM

OK, I am glad you used the search feature at least.
For thsi thread I would have searched (best stock motor)
It would pull up at least four different threads.
But thanks for using the feature.
Sometimes when I search I get weird results as well...It Happens...
You will be happy with the Team Br00d Monster.
Eddie makes a real fast stock.
Trust me I tried them all....Just ask anyone that knows me...I try everything...LOL
-Shookie <><

Rasmus TbEvo IV 12-10-2005 07:45 AM

all right thanks i sourched ea and teambrood but i didnt find anything so... but thanks