R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road-2/)
-   -   TT-01 Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-road/93146-tt-01-forum.html)

gijoe64 08-06-2006 10:08 AM

Well we ran the car and it was dialed, we do need to get some TRF shocks.
Everyone was shocked when I put the car in the A-main in stock sedan :p .
The big joke was to see if the car could make the c-main and I put it into the show. My son wants a TAO5, I think that will be our next project.

JiggaMan 08-07-2006 04:16 PM

Hi, Has anyone tried running the Trinity Stock CO2 Pro Motor on the TT01 chassis?

comments?

Will it work with thw standard ESC?

Preferred gearing?

surrealmaterial 08-15-2006 12:22 AM

ive got a tt-01 and ive run up to a 19 turn on my TEU-101BK, but it ran real hot... Im not sure of the motor you want to run but if its above 19 turn it should be fine...

surrealmaterial 08-15-2006 12:28 AM

another thing, on my tt-01 some of the screws thread and can never screw in properly anymore.....anyone have a solution??

thx

MTX 08-15-2006 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by surrealmaterial
another thing, on my tt-01 some of the screws thread and can never screw in properly anymore.....anyone have a solution??

thx

try to apply thread lock on the screw. If doesnt work,then you can try change the screw to the allen screw which has fine thread.

alecladanga 08-15-2006 01:19 AM

thx

that has happened to tt01, if the alum screws don't work, place just a few drops of super glue on the screw then put it in. just place JUST A FEW super glue on the screw, if you go adding it to the plastic, you'll have a hard time unscerwing it.

surrealmaterial 08-15-2006 02:28 AM

ok thanks mate

Blueshark 08-16-2006 06:42 AM

Originally Posted by MK_Arbiter
Does anyone use their tt-01 for rallying? Does anyone have tips for it?

dude, i made my TT01 into a rally WRX...check it out here :)
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=114013

and if we use 19T, the TEU ESC will shut down. i ran 55/25 gear ratio and within 2 minutes....it will shut down... :)

creamsodauk 08-16-2006 03:00 PM

finnaly finished my TT01 build

1 Attachment(s)
well finnaly got round to building my TT01 and stippng my TL01 for all the necsasery parts!!

And i added a few extra bumpers from some foam from the packaging from a washing machine box!!!

i know its a little rough but i hope it will save my car from many disasterouse crashs!!! lol i hope!!

p.s. does anyone use the thicker style hex parts that extend your wheels further out?? they look the business on my rear tyres, it jus means the bolts have less thread to hold the tyres on :p

surrealmaterial 08-17-2006 12:14 AM

i run a 19t fireball on my TEU and it runs fine...
it gets real hot though, running full throttle for 30mins...

creamsodauk 08-17-2006 10:34 AM

i run a 19x2 fireball on my mitroniks esc with 15 turn limit!! goes pretty well(i still havent tried my tt01 but wen it was in the tl01 it wenty well)
i have to ask what is best for the speed tuned gears, i have a 19t pinion gear but this wont work with my new speed tuned gears?? correct??

so should i get a 22/23/24/25t?? whats the diffrence and whats best all round ??

also my tl01 wen running used to glitch wen it went off into the distance(not v far) yet my freinds who runs the same setup just a faster motor could go further without glitching?? both batterys were charged so im not sure why that was??

Blackwrench™ 08-18-2006 08:37 AM

thx

Try to tightenen it just enough before it came loose again and put a soldering Iron on the top of the screw. heat it up just enough that you can move the srew while its hot, and then let it cool down. works fine with us.

moshmike 08-18-2006 01:12 PM

Anyone here looking for a good used TT01? Has some hop ups and is ready to run. Just needs Batts. LMK
Mike

creamsodauk 08-19-2006 10:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Well i poped down to my LHS to get an unpainted body to add the finishing touch to my new build :lol:

However i ended up paying £20 for a ready painted Nissan 350z, which i think looked superb!!

i also brought a 22t pinion for my speed tuned gears but i cant be arsed :ha: to strip it down to swap it for a 58t gear!! so i have simply installed the 22t on my motor with the standard gearing and il c what effect that has!!

any way i will post up a pic of the car with chrome wheels, however my balck rims with drift tyres looks far better!!!

enjoy :smile:

creamsodauk 08-19-2006 10:53 AM

Well i poped down to my LHS to get an unpainted body to add the finishing touch to my new build :lol:

However i ended up paying £20 for a ready painted Nissan 350z, which i think looked superb!!

i also brought a 22t pinion for my speed tuned gears but i cant be arsed :ha: to strip it down to swap it for a 58t gear!! so i have simply installed the 22t on my motor with the standard gearing and il c what effect that has!!

any way i will post up a pic of the car with chrome wheels, however my balck rims with drift tyres looks far better!!!

enjoy :smile: