gonzo416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 06:27 PM   #3917
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo416
120 spur gear 33 pinion for 19 turn.

i think it was pitcrew that was making adjustable caster blocks and rear
c-hubs

Yup. Its still in the works. Wish I had them allready!!
Gotta get the bread and butter off the machines first.
PitCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 07:26 PM   #3918
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Din Viesel
I run alot of carpet and think the multi flex chasis is a great idea but I want to know if the factory guys are running it or an after market one. This chasis will be great for out doors asphalt .I have to un-screw the top plate after/before each run to be on the safe side for tweak.
I just came back from a smaller local race that Mike Blackstock attended and raced at. He runs the multi flex and even totally went thru my car between qualifiers. I had a little tweak that he had fixed in under 10 seconds. I ran the car for the first time in pro modified and it took some hard hits but performed flawlessly. I am totally satisified with this car. First time I have run pro mod, and ran 4 qualifiers and the A main, and the only thing I broke was my Airtronics 358 servo ears on one side. The car is a dream, but I still ran my Corally RDX in pro stock as I am so use to it as that is all I had ran till this last weekend.
Superfly1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #3919
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly1967
I just came back from a smaller local race that Mike Blackstock attended and raced at. He runs the multi flex and even totally went thru my car between qualifiers. I had a little tweak that he had fixed in under 10 seconds. I ran the car for the first time in pro modified and it took some hard hits but performed flawlessly. I am totally satisified with this car. First time I have run pro mod, and ran 4 qualifiers and the A main, and the only thing I broke was my Airtronics 358 servo ears on one side. The car is a dream, but I still ran my Corally RDX in pro stock as I am so use to it as that is all I had ran till this last weekend.
It's nice to hear something positive about the T2--makes me feel better about my investment........Nice avatar, Superfly
outlandr91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 07:37 PM   #3920
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlandr91
It's nice to hear something positive about the T2--makes me feel better about my investment........Nice avatar, Superfly
Yeah, My T2 was working good this weekend too.

Used it to take 2nd in stock and win the 19t mains in our on-road championship series race that was held at Seattle Indoor Raceway.

Unfortunately I had to add about 35g of weight to make the scales... made the car act a bit weird at first, but I relocated the weights around to balance the car better. I found a cool spot for some of the weight; up against the left rear bulkhead on the inside (almost perfectly centerline) stuck to the chassis...

I also added weight on the outsides of the uprights in the front (one on each side; 7g lead sticky weights) and one as close as I could get to centerline up front inbetween the two under the top deck on the bottom plate. That really helped give me some steering I had been looking for too!!

The car worked pretty darn good then, it transitioned much better than having the rear weights outside on the chassis behing the batts.

Also, I was surprised how much more a 19t motor weighs than a stock CO27 motor.

Last edited by PitCrew; 03-13-2006 at 07:57 PM.
PitCrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 09:40 PM   #3921
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TeamButter

As quoted from post by BritRacer....There IS NO ISSUE PEOPLE. I know all you club racers are having problems, but the Xray team has no problems whatsoever. Oh, but by the way, we run new designed chassis and top decks that have clever little pieces of graphite left in the multiflex so it "appears" to be the same.

Clever little pieces in the "multi-flex"? I must advise readers to wear boots...seeing as the stuff is getting deep here....

No "Clever" little pieces are being left on the chassis to fool people. There is ongoing testing on a 3mm chassis. Period, point blank. But being that you are a staunch Opponent of progress you wouldn't want that now would you...

Think hard buddy...how many other manufacturers have multiple chassis thicknesses and layouts for the various track types and conditions...

It is people like you who do nothing but create negative propaganda because you feel cheated. Well guess what, the positive experiences with the T2 far outweigh the negatives. Not to mention that this tweaked, fragile, difficult and expensive to repair car has TQ'd and won the last 3 major races in the US.

Not to shabby for a POS huh?

Michael Abraira
Old 03-13-2006, 10:17 PM   #3922
Tech Elite

lol
BritRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 10:35 PM   #3923
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to THeGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamButter
As quoted from post by BritRacer....There IS NO ISSUE PEOPLE. I know all you club racers are having problems, but the Xray team has no problems whatsoever. Oh, but by the way, we run new designed chassis and top decks that have clever little pieces of graphite left in the multiflex so it "appears" to be the same.

Clever little pieces in the "multi-flex"? I must advise readers to wear boots...seeing as the stuff is getting deep here....

No "Clever" little pieces are being left on the chassis to fool people. There is ongoing testing on a 3mm chassis. Period, point blank. But being that you are a staunch Opponent of progress you wouldn't want that now would you...

Think hard buddy...how many other manufacturers have multiple chassis thicknesses and layouts for the various track types and conditions...

It is people like you who do nothing but create negative propaganda because you feel cheated. Well guess what, the positive experiences with the T2 far outweigh the negatives. Not to mention that this tweaked, fragile, difficult and expensive to repair car has TQ'd and won the last 3 major races in the US.

Michael Abraira
Chuck lets go get some Taco bell...
Old 03-13-2006, 10:43 PM   #3924
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C
... 9 more months until the T3
This thread should be renamed Xray T2...
it's no longer new

SPEEDTECH|FUTABA|KO|ORION|SPEEDWORLD|HARA
rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 10:44 PM   #3925
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by THeGame
Chuck lets go get some Taco bell...
49cent Tacos on Tuesdays and Sunday....

SPEEDTECH|FUTABA|KO|ORION|SPEEDWORLD|HARA
rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 12:51 AM   #3926
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Problems?

This is one of the first cars I think I have ever liked. Now, if Xray would only redesign the shocks like the Losi XXX-S ones with clickers. It would be perfect in every aspect. Then just repackage parts. Then walla...perfect!
RCknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 08:00 AM   #3927
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to THeGame

Whats wrong with the Xray Shocks

-b
Old 03-14-2006, 08:41 AM   #3928
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ROBORAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8commando
Looking for T2 driveshafts, does anyone know where I can get them, need urgently. Thanks
cant the old driveshafts from the T1-FK05 fit the T2? Sorry for the ignorant question, never owned an 05 so dont have any to compare with.

http://www.hobbyhaven.com.my/
ROBORAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 08:43 AM   #3929
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBORAT
cant the old driveshafts from the T1-FK05 fit the T2? Sorry for the ignorant question, never owned an 05 so dont have any to compare with.
No it doesn't fit.
Old 03-14-2006, 10:59 AM   #3930
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamButter

Michael Abraira

Hey Mike,

Don't sugar coat it...please tell us what you really think!!!!

Later, Mike
ProMatch
Parma
Michal101 is offline   Reply With Quote