R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 03-12-2006, 09:03 AM   #3871
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (98%+)

anyone know where to get the wide plastic bumper brace?
gonzo416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 10:02 AM   #3872
Shop Owner

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to nnick Send a message via MSN to nnick Send a message via Yahoo to nnick Send a message via Skype™ to nnick

Are you referring to this

If yes I have some in stock click here

Nick

The #1 source for all your electric needs www.rcring.eu

Enjoy RCing....
R/C Tech #82
IRT #123

Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong

Team Xray T4'17, Team Xray X10'18, TOP Racing Rebel
nnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:13 PM   #3873
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Whens Xray going to sell separate diff out drives?

Can you get diffs in spring steel? If so, what's the part number?
RCknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 12:23 PM   #3874
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCknight
theres many pages on stormer hobbies look on there...i couldnt find the exact number but heres the page

www.stormerhobbies.com
hpipro321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 02:17 PM   #3875
Tech Regular

Quote:
I think the spring steel ball diffs are discontinued. But it is always worth mailing to [email protected].
The part number is: 305001.

Gr. Joep
Old 03-12-2006, 07:19 PM   #3876
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Looking for T2 driveshafts, does anyone know where I can get them, need urgently. Thanks
Old 03-12-2006, 08:43 PM   #3877
Tech Elite

Default Well, I could use a set up front.

the aluminum ones hold up fair, but the T2 is a bit weaker than the 05. Companies these days only seem to build cars for the pros. I would like those aluminum shock bodies as well!
Old 03-12-2006, 08:45 PM   #3878
Tech Elite

Default Well, I could use a set up front.

the aluminum ones hold up fair, but the T2 is a bit weaker than the 05. Companies these days only seem to build cars for the pros. I would like those aluminum shock bodies as well! The fact I have to spend $55 to get a diff outdrive? That's just BS.
Old 03-12-2006, 08:53 PM   #3879
Tech Elite

Quote:
The fact I have to spend $55 to get a diff outdrive? That's just BS.
100% agree.
VenomWorldOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 01:05 AM   #3880
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well the only thing to say about the new T2 is the manufacturer should hang his head in shame as it has got to be one of the biggest pieces of shit this company has put on the market. We have a saying in this part of the world shame shame shame
Safer SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 01:26 AM   #3881
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

LOL!!! Thanks for the good laugh Safer!!!

Dom
Old 03-13-2006, 02:06 AM   #3882
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safer SX
Well the only thing to say about the new T2 is the manufacturer should hang his head in shame as it has got to be one of the biggest pieces of shit this company has put on the market. We have a saying in this part of the world shame shame shame
I agree. I've just about had it with this car. It is very quick, although XRAY/Hudy quality has not made it through to this car. My driveshafts are F%$#*&, the car tweaks, mine came with a faulty diff, the rear hub issue, the bearing on my layshaft collapsed, and the list goes on!!! I raced it at a fairly large meet yesterday and lucky there was like an hour + between races. Never worked so much on a car before. The only reason in persisting is because of sheer speed!!
Rody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 02:25 AM   #3883
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Issues with the rear hubs are not the hubs there is something else out on the manufactures side as this issue with the rear toe has been back as far as the freedom of choice car then the fk04 then the fk05 then the t2 so something else is the issue with the rear of the car.
Safer SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 02:45 AM   #3884
Tech Master

Send a message via MSN to ooliganRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rody
I agree. I've just about had it with this car. It is very quick, although XRAY/Hudy quality has not made it through to this car. My driveshafts are F%$#*&, the car tweaks, mine came with a faulty diff, the rear hub issue, the bearing on my layshaft collapsed, and the list goes on!!! I raced it at a fairly large meet yesterday and lucky there was like an hour + between races. Never worked so much on a car before. The only reason in persisting is because of sheer speed!!

I know this may sound dumb, but you guy's with issues ....are you building them properly???? I mean proper properly, not just following the manual...

My car is not tweaked, has a slight rear toe in difference but its so negligable that im not that worried....

Try removing some of the dame stiffness from the chassis, I have noticed here in the UK we are not running the car at full stiffness.....THe car is awesome.......and Im not an xray fan, only bought one as it was one of the cheaper options here in UK and far less prone to impact damage compared with a corally or brokomo.....

"You aint going fast enough, if you aint Full Throttle"
Currently slow due to : Bad thumbs and no motors :P
ooliganRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 03:12 AM   #3885
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi2dude
I know this may sound dumb, but you guy's with issues ....are you building them properly???? I mean proper properly, not just following the manual...

My car is not tweaked, has a slight rear toe in difference but its so negligable that im not that worried....

Try removing some of the dame stiffness from the chassis, I have noticed here in the UK we are not running the car at full stiffness.....THe car is awesome.......and Im not an xray fan, only bought one as it was one of the cheaper options here in UK and far less prone to impact damage compared with a corally or brokomo.....
I agree, but that is a loaded question. I am SURE everyone has built their car correctly and all of the crashes are just “light taps”..
I have used my T2 for 2 meetings now and it has been superb!! No it is not a “magic car” I didn’t add 3 laps to my time or was 4 seconds a lap faster like a lot of people here claim. But it is well designed, easy to work on, and very easy to drive and be consistent with. Oh yeh, it is fast also.
jland is offline   Reply With Quote