Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW XRAY T2

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 10:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Saying what you feel isn't necessarily always the best reaction...

Occasionally you need to stop and do a little fact-finding before making a knee jerk reaction.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ChrisP
Saying what you feel isn't necessarily always the best reaction...

Occasionally you need to stop and do a little fact-finding before making a knee jerk reaction.

Well...He didn't say anything out of line, or even in bad taste...he stated facts about HIS situation. Look...there's no need to protect XRay, they'll do just fine fixing the issues. Plus, don't jump on a dude because he has a legitimate bitch concerning the new car, it makes one look like a fanboy in the extreme. (Thats not a good thing)

See...I said what I felt...Isn't the internet great!?!?
Old 01-29-2006, 10:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Soviet
Well...He didn't say anything out of line, or even in bad taste...he stated facts about HIS situation. Look...there's no need to protect XRay, they'll do just fine fixing the issues. Plus, don't jump on a dude because he has a legitimate bitch concerning the new car, it makes one look like a fanboy in the extreme. (Thats not a good thing)

See...I said what I felt...Isn't the internet great!?!?
he wasnt "jumped on" because he had issues with the car, he actually likes it....its just been his repetitive going on and on about it, and yes xray can do just fine on their own....
Old 01-29-2006, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

There were some who were screaming loudly that Xray MUST come good and ship new hubs out immediately....Xray tested the hubs and found them to be within spec

The investigation into what is causing the issue continues...

The first impulse isn't always correct...people can communicate without ranting (this is a general statement and is not directed at any singular individual)
Old 01-29-2006, 11:08 PM
Tech Regular

Chris P. I am not as concerned about the problems as I am about being forgotten. This is my first foray into the world of XRay cars, so it is all a learning process for me. I want to hear XRay say everything is gonna be ok and that the cavalry is on the way. They just havent done that. I don't even care that they dont know the problem yet, I just want to stay vocal to let them know we arent going away and wont be forgotten. The ideology of just keeping your mouth shut has gotten this country in the mess it is in now.

Any XRay employee or rep, how do I go about getting my split chassis replaced.
Old 01-30-2006, 03:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi guys..what is the range of the ratio for 19T , 48P? thanks...
Old 01-30-2006, 05:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by huskerfreak
Another thing I think it could be it the holes on the a arms for the hinge pins could not be perfectly in line with each other so that would also add rear to as well. Or not.

NOPE.... I looked at that. I swaped the arms around and still had the same result. Just shim it out and drive the car. Having the shim in has NO effect on the preformance of the car.
Old 01-30-2006, 06:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Miu Miu
Hi guys..what is the range of the ratio for 19T , 48P? thanks...
C2 roughly a 6.0 ratio ( with rubber tires, different roll out for foams )
quad mag roughly a 5.7-5.8 ratio ( see above )
Atlas roulghly a 5.4-5.6 ratio ( see above for roll out ).
Old 01-30-2006, 06:01 AM
Tech Regular

Has any found a c-hub and steering that will fit the xray until we can get parts in for the T2
Old 01-30-2006, 06:04 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Ill Factor
Chris P. I am not as concerned about the problems as I am about being forgotten. This is my first foray into the world of XRay cars, so it is all a learning process for me. I want to hear XRay say everything is gonna be ok and that the cavalry is on the way. They just havent done that. I don't even care that they dont know the problem yet, I just want to stay vocal to let them know we arent going away and wont be forgotten. The ideology of just keeping your mouth shut has gotten this country in the mess it is in now.

Xray has a history of investigating and correcting issues on the rare occasions that they pop up.

Specific product complaints or warranty claims, however, aren't handle throught he public forums. I suggest taking detailed photos of the damage along with a written description of how the damage occurred, and sending your distributor an email asking for feedback on the next step in the process.
Old 01-30-2006, 06:07 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Ill Factor
I'm not sure what their action will be, but you'll have to contact RC America directly with the information concerning your issue.

167 Turtle Creek Boulevard Suite C
Dallas, Texas 75207
Voice: (800) 519-7221 | (214) 744-2400
Fax: (214) 744-2401
Old 01-30-2006, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Twin 1 Kevin
NOPE.... I looked at that. I swaped the arms around and still had the same result. Just shim it out and drive the car. Having the shim in has NO effect on the preformance of the car.
I did the same thing.

Also, another racer took long pins and put them through each of the pivot pins on the arms, then measured the distance at each end of the pin.

They were perfectly perperndicular.

Could it be the hinge pin blocks? Not sure how to check these out??
Old 01-30-2006, 06:53 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

with all this moaning do you think i could pick up a cheap T2 then
if yes PM me
Old 01-30-2006, 06:55 AM
Tech Elite

I am going to say one last thing.

I think we all have seen that luxury is more than a word used by in advertising.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ptjonesus
Has any found a c-hub and steering that will fit the xray until we can get parts in for the T2
Schumacher Mi2

Just need to drill and put a set screw.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.