Send a message via MSN to Scho

k thanks
Scho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 06:07 PM   #1562
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Thng
Hi teamgp,

May I ask what is the gold and silver springs equivalent to? White & yellow? Also are the silver/gold springs the same length as the current Xray springs?

Thx!
I'm awaiting confirmation on the spring rates. When I placed them beside my FK05 springs, they were almost exactly the same height. If anything, the ones in the kit may have been less than .25mm shorter. But I think it was just my eyes playing tricks on me.
Un-sponsored Shoutout: NexusRacing.com
*** 301 Raceway is my home away from Home ***
teamgp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 06:10 PM   #1563
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thx teamgp! If only i can get my hands on the T2 right now
Bryan Thng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 06:14 PM   #1564
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8W8IN
2mm inboard toe and .5 degree toe out does the car just back into every corner or what?....Is this setup a joke , or am clueless on setup?
I quess you are just clueless I have seen these untraditional setups in action and the car looks dam good. If only the driver was as good as the setup The fastest driver at the track drove his car and told me "Dam his car is good" with a look of amazement on his face.

Velocity R/C Magazine - vrcmag.com
Rob Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 06:15 PM   #1565
Tech Master

T2 confirmed, on the way to my house!

Velocity R/C Magazine - vrcmag.com
Rob Phillips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 06:24 PM   #1566
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

HI Guys,

There's seems to be some confusion regarding the price of the T2, so the following information is for those that ordered the T2 with us and who are now getting the tracking information email:

Jan. 10th: Please note that the price of the car kit is NOT $399.99. All orders were processed with the discounted price as disclosed in the pre-order confirmation email. The automated tracking email will only show the MAP price required by RC America. We apologize for any confusion this might have caused.

Sorry for the confusion guys. All the car kits are out the door as promised and all those who have purchased their T2 with us, thank you very much and we have your names down for a free shipping on your next order with us (as mentioned in the pre-order email) Thanks again.

Steve Wang
Old 01-10-2006, 06:24 PM   #1567
Tech Adept
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

So let me get this right, your saying me and the other 99.9 % of the people that run 2 diffs have has it wrong all these years? I dont think so......These teams do hours and hours of testing , I think if a one-way was faster they would be running it.
H8W8IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 06:53 PM   #1568
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to odawg315

www.newredhobbies.com has a few t2's in stock, they are a hobby shop in ocala, fl. 399.00
odawg315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:23 PM   #1569
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

hey guys, this is the car to have! seriously, look at the novak race. team rcamerica arrives with no setup and no practice (ralph burch was the only US driver to recive a prototype car)... domination, i changed the setup on my car every run, and was never totally comfortable with any of them, but the T2 crushes every other manufacturer at the race.

its also by far the easiest car to work on, you can build the car in about 5 hrs, i built mine at the track during wednesdays practice, practiced four times on thursday, ran four quals and qualified 6th in factory 19t, finished 4th.

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:51 PM   #1570
Tech Elite

Send a message via Yahoo to tandman

teamgp...I like the fact that someone else has used a one-way setup for carpet and has had success with it. I drive a Cyclone and it is dialed right in with a centre and front one way setup. It is nice to see another point of view for a setup that could be quicker on a larger flowing track layout. That setup should allow the car to hold more speed through a sweeper off the end of a straight and should beable to pull real hard out of the corners.
Thanks.....Dwayne Flodell
Team Sweepracing-R1 Wurks Team Canada
tandman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 07:59 PM   #1571
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rmargiotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritRacer
Thanks for looking, but I picked up another kit...... that way I know the rear wont be biased because 'slight' differences.....

I may also try the spool setup tomorrow
Yeah about that, I really don't know if you'll like that, I don't think the car responds as smoothly, but it sure will pull out of a corner, haha.

Oh yeah, be sure to buy A LOT of the 30 5240's, haha. Search for it at Xray, you'll know what I mean. One ways and solid axles eat these ALIVE.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:00 PM   #1572
Tech Fanatic

Sup guys...I posted a lot of pics from the novak race that include most of the factory drivers new T2's. Both winning T2's are there as well (Mike Dumas and Paulie's car) http://www.pdubracing.com/ Click on gallery
Old 01-10-2006, 08:11 PM   #1573
Tech Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_robinson
hey guys, this is the car to have! seriously, look at the novak race. team rcamerica arrives with no setup and no practice (ralph burch was the only US driver to recive a prototype car)... domination, i changed the setup on my car every run, and was never totally comfortable with any of them, but the T2 crushes every other manufacturer at the race.

its also by far the easiest car to work on, you can build the car in about 5 hrs, i built mine at the track during wednesdays practice, practiced four times on thursday, ran four quals and qualified 6th in factory 19t, finished 4th.
I agree totaly, I would deffinetly listen to the guy with the Writing all over his face!!!

LOL
AJ Goin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 08:25 PM   #1574
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rmargiotta

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Goin
I agree totaly, I would deffinetly listen to the guy with the Writing all over his face!!!

LOL
Does not pertain to the T2 but ohwell:

Yeah, great idea, we'll sell three of those.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:32 PM   #1575
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

rocco, post the pics! i wanna see em. hahaha

hey if i didnt have my shoes on (cant remember) then they broke the rules, and it dosent matter anyway, dumas and charlie are gonna get it 10 times worse.

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote