Originally Posted by endler
wholly crap??? no sway on paulys car??? wow
He was using 38 lbs. front springs.
Brian Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 06:20 PM   #437
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default still shocked

i know but im still shocked...lol i thaught with all the bumps a softer setup with sways would be better?? lol i guess not..
SKY RC
Exotek
endler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 06:27 PM   #438
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayhuang
Brant-I ran your PookT bars on my JRXS. My car was super-silly-stupid dialed. I let it down every run by tapping away 4 to 7 seconds a run....I SUCK!! but the car was awesome!!
Great run in the main Man!!!! You had a terrific weekend.

RayRay put'n B-Main Motorsports in the SHOW in Cleveland!!!!!

COOLIO!!!

Brant

My Carbon Footprint is Larger than Yours! :p
POOKYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 07:03 PM   #439
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default New kyosho pics

Any one have pics of Josh's new kyosho car?

Any info on a release date?

Jamie
J.Gonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 07:22 PM   #440
Tech Master

Congrats to Jeff Cuffs for the TQ and Jeff Dayger for the win! Dayger had the best victory dance i've ever seen i think at an R/C race. He crossed the line for the win and immediately stopped. Raised his hands in victory and stepped off the drivers stand and THREW his 3PK radio!

Luckily it did a flip in the air and Jim Herrman stepped off the stand at the right moment and caught it for him. Otherwise it would have been in pieces. Good to see the excitement.

Jeff
Old 11-28-2005, 07:31 PM   #441
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashrcracer
well the video will be up tomorrow. I don't know which one first I got all 8 "A" mains. but dayger's was probably the best run. I even got the first hop from jumpy drew ellis and barry bakers flight at the end of the straight. so some good stuff. so go vote on the poll on www.rc50.com

and someone ask dayger why he went into EA's room sunday night slightly liquid happy and tried to mark his territory on EA's bed?

Nash, You sure EA's roommate wasn't mistaken, and it someone that looks just like Dayger...like Eli?!? heh heh
Sounds like a misconstrued story somewhere, but I highly doubt it was Dayger...
Steve Pemberton maybe, but not Dayger...heh heh

"Where The Fast guys Shop"
Putnam Propulsion Competition Motors and Accessories
Todd Putnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 07:35 PM   #442
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Rick:

Hi,

Gald to see things are getting cleared up. anf it was great seeing you again. LMK what happens.

Windsorguy99:

Hi,

Thanks for taking care of me when I had to leave. Pat also thanks you. I was great seeing you again.
we're hoping to make the Speedmind race at FastCats in 06. Mini is looking forward to it already. Wayne and Scott showed me a poster of the track........looks awesome I wish we had something like that close to where we live.

Thanks
Life is short - live it! Your only old when your dreams are replaced by regrets.
TimXLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 07:36 PM   #443
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Im not sure what happened since I was on my way home and got here about 3.30AM. I have spoke with Dayger and he says it was NOT him so I took it at that. I am not worried about it....Im sure whoever it was isnt the only person out there that feels that way about me!!

EA
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 07:37 PM   #444
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypressMidWest
It was the same for everybody. I never heard Pritchard, Dumas or Hodge complain about the bumps......
That's right, we all got shafted equally
Nick-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 08:53 PM   #445
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick-C
That's right, we all got shafted equally
I've been racing 12th scale for 14 years and love it....but...touring cars can take these bumps in stride.

I believe this is the primary reason 4wd touring cars have taken over the racing scene.

I think 4wd touring cars will continue to grow, so many different car designs, setups, driving styles, etc.., makes for exciting close racing!! I look forward to many years of racing and fun!!

See you on the track
ddesros2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 09:44 PM   #446
Ike
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddesros2
I've been racing 12th scale for 14 years and love it....but...touring cars can take these bumps in stride.

I believe this is the primary reason 4wd touring cars have taken over the racing scene.

I think 4wd touring cars will continue to grow, so many different car designs, setups, driving styles, etc.., makes for exciting close racing!! I look forward to many years of racing and fun!!

See you on the track
Yeah, but touring cars can't do 100 ft long wheelies down the straight after they hit a bump...

1/12th scale > Touring cars
Ike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 10:35 PM   #447
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by senna555
Any one have pics of Josh's new kyosho car?

Any info on a release date?

Jamie
No pics of it yet. I had a good look at it on Sunday and man that car is SWEET! I can't wait to get mine! Look for an announcement in a month or so....
RobS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 10:45 PM   #448
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Heres my memorable moment form this years champs. Its not a good one-but I think a lot of guys can relate. I was 5 laps into the Main and a bit of a rocky start. I had somehow chunked my right rear tire so left turns were a little hairy. Anyways-so Starkey and Espo have just come together and i am about to inherit 2nd or third spot in one shot. Espos either stopped or about to get going right after the chicane that leads to the short chute. I dive under Espo and am right against the wall. As I pass Espo I am pumped-looked like a clean pass, not a sound of me hitting Espo's bodywork and no sound of hitting the wall either. As my car speeds away from the pass and I arced up the track to set-up for the left hander-my front left wheel well is empty-yup-sheared the entire suspension, wheel, arm, caster block is all gone, but car is flying fast.................

Thats a weird visual let me tell you YOur car appears to be normal and yet its not. I was like "NO F-----N WAY" Sucked-let me tell you!!
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 11:24 PM   #449
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

congrats to all the winners! dayger, when bouncing off the rev-limiter after winning a race... hang onto that radio brother! good thing jimmy caught it... it was flying toward my face! LOL.

heeeyyyy dummiiissssss the fortune teller was right in the money!

RC-Trim | Serpent USA | On-Point | Trinity | Revtech | ORCA | BSR | KO Propo | PT RC Racing Oil | WTRC | rcpitwhores.com
peter_robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 11:42 PM   #450
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Dayger was with me till 3 am......so I doubt it was him. EA's roommate was kinda hammered....doubt he could tell Dayger from the amazon woman in the bar (that was a HUGE bitc$*!)

Cograts to Mike Dumas on his win and Peter on his finishes....

And to be clear on something.....Orion provided the motor used for Dumas's victory....they offered up a better wind they had that was more suited to the track and Joe offered to tune the motors all weekend so I could concentrate on Peter's stuff.....offer I could not refuse.....obiviously I can tune a motor, as Peter placed 2nd and 3rd in his touring mains (broke in 1/12th)....I owe Joe a steak dinner (probably a couple lap dances too....)..

Had a great time.....even though I had to take pain killers all weekend while limping around with my bum leg (football injury)....

Congrats to Dayger, Paulie, MF and all the other winners....was exciting stuff.

Had fun meeting a ton of new people....along with some people I have never got to meet.

Props to all my boys Mcmoney, Tj, Toso, Pritch, Robbie, Bobby, Jrod, WG, Hodapp.....had a blast....those were some HOT chicks.

Time to add a line to my signature!

Later EddieO