Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Team Associated TC7 & TC7.1 Touring Car >

Team Associated TC7 & TC7.1 Touring Car

Like Tree377Likes

Team Associated TC7 & TC7.1 Touring Car

Reply

Old 03-17-2017, 05:48 PM
  #1876  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (2)
 
swop77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Broomfield CO
Posts: 579
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Scionara05 View Post
Look at this on eBay team associated tc7 | eBay
Switching bransmds to xray so my 7 is up for sake only thing needed is the shock package for a .1 conversion




Sold sold sold
Took it off his hands. Great seller.. will run it in usgt beside my 17.5 tc7.1.
swop77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 12:33 PM
  #1877  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 154
Default

I put all the new parts on my tc7 to make it a tc7.1 its lap better so if u have the money to put in your car upgrade your car. steve-o
SGrubb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:36 PM
  #1878  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,281
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SGrubb View Post
I put all the new parts on my tc7 to make it a tc7.1 its lap better so if u have the money to put in your car upgrade your car. steve-o
Me too
davidl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:26 PM
  #1879  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 154
Default

Originally Posted by davidl View Post
Me too
What class do u run. i run usgt and 17.5 i run eric epp 10/7/2016 setup for iic las vegas the only thing i dont have is the xray springs still on order.
SGrubb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:47 PM
  #1880  
ark
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Australia
Posts: 703
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

My car is flogging out in the hinge pin blocks is that common? Do these need to be replaced often?
ark is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:48 AM
  #1881  
Tech Elite
 
Rick Hohwart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,004
Default

Originally Posted by ark View Post
My car is flogging out in the hinge pin blocks is that common? Do these need to be replaced often?
I need a translation. flogging out?
Rick Hohwart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 07:57 AM
  #1882  
Tech Master
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,284
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

i'm guessing he's meaning shearing. if so, a guy told me he bought a titanium shaft and cut them to length and he's fixed that issue.
phatboislim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 09:46 AM
  #1883  
Tech Addict
 
Eric Swanson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 612
Default

Originally Posted by ark View Post
My car is flogging out in the hinge pin blocks is that common? Do these need to be replaced often?
I interpreted this as he is experiencing a lot of wear on the inner hinge pin balls and/or arm mount inserts. I replace these fairly often as they do tend to get a bit "flogged" if neglected.

But I may have misinterpreted.
Eric Swanson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:17 AM
  #1884  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: El Mirage, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,446
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SGrubb View Post
I put all the new parts on my tc7 to make it a tc7.1 its lap better so if u have the money to put in your car upgrade your car. steve-o
I used all stock parts except the shocks. For those I chose yokomo shocks for 160 bucks all from Amain. Still have not run it yet
Bubonic-X is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:53 AM
  #1885  
AMZ
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
AMZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 446
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Bubonic-X View Post
I used all stock parts except the shocks. For those I chose yokomo shocks for 160 bucks all from Amain. Still have not run it yet
Where do the Yokomo shocks fall in on length?

Longer or shorter than 7.0 and or 7.1 shocks?
AMZ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 10:56 AM
  #1886  
Tech Adept
 
J Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 100
Default

Originally Posted by ark View Post
My car is flogging out in the hinge pin blocks is that common? Do these need to be replaced often?
I think he meant to say, Part#31620 Arm mount insert is popping out of Part #31619, Inner arm mount. cheers! (with an Aussie accent)
J Lee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:20 PM
  #1887  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,281
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SGrubb View Post
What class do u run. i run usgt and 17.5 i run eric epp 10/7/2016 setup for iic las vegas the only thing i dont have is the xray springs still on order.
I am running USGT. Our track is 65x45 using the old, old grey carpet. But, have some of the best USGT drivers in the US to gauge by. I ran 1/12 since 1981 with rare appearances in other classes. Never had a 4 shock chassis in electric till now. Learned a lot in 3 months. Now, hope this new body gets me closer to journeys end.
davidl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:29 PM
  #1888  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 154
Default

Originally Posted by davidl View Post
I am running USGT. Our track is 65x45 using the old, old grey carpet. But, have some of the best USGT drivers in the US to gauge by. I ran 1/12 since 1981 with rare appearances in other classes. Never had a 4 shock chassis in electric till now. Learned a lot in 3 months. Now, hope this new body gets me closer to journeys end.
I race at 5280 raceway on black carpet only now with a good car am i a little competitive now. what usgt body r you running i run the macalister mustang.
SGrubb is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 06:41 PM
  #1889  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,281
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by SGrubb View Post
I race at 5280 raceway on black carpet only now with a good car am i a little competitive now. what usgt body r you running i run the macalister mustang.
So far, just the Protoform PFM10. Will try the McAllister Prototype Corvette this Friday night.
davidl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:59 AM
  #1890  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: El Mirage, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,446
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by AMZ View Post
Where do the Yokomo shocks fall in on length?

Longer or shorter than 7.0 and or 7.1 shocks?
Thier exactly the same as the 7.1 just yokomo
beyondthepack likes this.
Bubonic-X is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service