R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-12-2005, 07:09 AM   #16
Tech Adept

Just to add to this forum..

Ive used trinity, speedmind, the whole lot except the Yokomo, due to the price and i do race outdoors as well, and in my personal opinion i would have to say that the Team Much More, are by far the best in price range and ease of use, since ive had there Tire Warmers and Controller, ive havent had any issues with tire temp what so ever, but if this help, and i hope it does, i would go with the Team Much More tire warmers...
R.Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 11:16 AM   #17
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Ellis
Just to add to this forum..

Ive used trinity, speedmind, the whole lot except the Yokomo, due to the price and i do race outdoors as well, and in my personal opinion i would have to say that the Team Much More, are by far the best in price range and ease of use, since ive had there Tire Warmers and Controller, ive havent had any issues with tire temp what so ever, but if this help, and i hope it does, i would go with the Team Much More tire warmers...

Thanks, I am leaning towards the MuchMore warmers now. I really don't want to deal with my tires sticking to the warmers. Does anyone know where I can buy the Yokomo warmers even if I wanted to?
beerbarron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 08:17 PM   #18
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to S-T-R-l-K-E-R

to my knoledge only much more has the metal cup system. its easier to use than most brands. you can use the temp controller to warm up the tires. and if you have more $ to spare you can buy an additional controller so that you can control front and rear temps independently.
S-T-R-l-K-E-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 11:33 PM   #19
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbarron
Thanks, I am leaning towards the MuchMore warmers now. I really don't want to deal with my tires sticking to the warmers. Does anyone know where I can buy the Yokomo warmers even if I wanted to?
the yokomo tire warmers is the best investment ive made yet. digital.. i can adjust temps on the fly. the cups are designed to fit over sorex tires (i believe they have a bigger diameter than take offs).

i also put shop towels over my tires to bake it in and also so any traction compound i use doesnt stick to the metal cups inside. you can try ebay. but i havent seen any shops carrying them around.
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 03:33 AM   #20
Tech Addict

Anyone know when the Much-More warmers being used at the Japan touring by Surikarn etc will be released?
acutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 10:27 AM   #21
Tech Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerbarron
Can someone tell me if the Trinity warmers are a metal cup inside like the MuchMore or Yokomo ones?
there is another company that use the exact brand of tire cup like the Team Much More, but the have there own label on them, but i cant remember the name of the Company, if it come to me i will submit a post
R.Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote