R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2005, 08:33 AM   #31
Tech Master
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MManson
Only if a motor fails

haha.. no one mentions that at one point in that race i was backwards on the strait and lost 5 spots.

Thanks JP
__________________
OUT
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 08:38 AM   #32
Tech Master
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
haha.. no one mentions that at one point in that race i was backwards on the strait and lost 5 spots.

Thanks JP

Oh yah.. my picks..

Mod TC= Cyrul

Mod 12= Cyrul

Stock 12 Dayger

19T Touring=AL Bella

Stock Touring=AL Bella

Master= Eli
__________________
OUT
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 08:40 AM   #33
Tech Master
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Mod Sedan-- Jilies Groskamp

19t Sedan-- Brad Johnson

Stock Sedan -- Peter Robinson

EA

how dare you
__________________
OUT
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 08:43 AM   #34
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 441
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
haha.. no one mentions that at one point in that race i was backwards on the strait and lost 5 spots.

Thanks JP
That's cause no one really cares...
MManson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 08:45 AM   #35
Tech Master
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MManson
That's cause no one really cares...

wow... well F you too.
__________________
OUT
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 09:04 AM   #36
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 441
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
wow... well F you too.
This coming form a sponsored guy...

Respect for KB POWER... going once... going twice... GONE!
MManson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 09:08 AM   #37
Tech Master
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MManson
This coming form a sponsored guy...

Respect for KB POWER... going once... going twice... GONE!

perhaps I was a little bold.. but cmon now.. why would you say somthing so ignorant? No body cares? Who are you and how did I wrong you?

seems to me there was no respect in the first place.

Besides...If that lost your respect... i never wanted it.
__________________
OUT
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 09:16 AM   #38
Tech Champion
 
rayhuang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Cleveland Heights, Ohio
Posts: 6,511
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang
Default

ModTC Lemieux

Mod 12th Paul Ciccarello

Stock Sedan Chris Goetz

Masters Sedan Eli

Stock 12th Brian Rice

Masters 12th-tie between Eli and Frank -lol-it could happen!!
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 09:22 AM   #39
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 441
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
perhaps I was a little bold.. but cmon now.. why would you say somthing so ignorant? No body cares? Who are you and how did I wrong you?

seems to me there was no respect in the first place.

Besides...If that lost your respect... i never wanted it.
A little bold? You insinuated profanity. Your a sponsored driver and you run your mouth like that?

As far as respect goes... You are lacking a LOT of it on the receiving end. From more people than you can think of.
MManson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #40
Tech Master
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MManson
A little bold? You insinuated profanity. Your a sponsored driver and you run your mouth like that?

As far as respect goes... You are lacking a LOT of it on the receiving end. From more people than you can think of.
Thanks... uhh.. I have every right to defend myself..and rather than trash this thread any further- check your pm.
__________________
OUT

Last edited by Keith Billanti; 11-11-2005 at 09:58 AM.
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:03 AM   #41
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,158
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MManson
A little bold? You insinuated profanity. Your a sponsored driver and you run your mouth like that?

As far as respect goes... You are lacking a LOT of it on the receiving end. From more people than you can think of.
I am one of his sponsors and although I dont like profanity on these types of boards I dont blame him for defending him self from guys that dont have a clue.

I guess Keith waxing the guys butts at the race the weekend before or just missing TQ in stock by 1 second and TQ in 19 turn by about 2 seconds at the classic isnt good enough for your standards. Perhaps you should leave us your name here so we can track your results and heckle you when time comes.

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Team EAM | Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | APEX Raceway and Hobbies | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:09 AM   #42
Tech Master
 
Keith Billanti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: BUFFALO
Posts: 1,794
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
I am one of his sponsors and although I dont like profanity on these types of boards I dont blame him for defending him self from guys that dont have a clue.

I guess Keith waxing the guys butts at the race the weekend before or just missing TQ in stock by 1 second and TQ in 19 turn by about 2 seconds at the classic isnt good enough for your standards. Perhaps you should leave us your name here so we can track your results and heckle you when time comes.

EA

thankyou Eric.

Insinuating and using are two different things. And in all honesty, it was a wise reply.. more so than a vengefull one.
__________________
OUT
Keith Billanti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:15 AM   #43
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 441
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
I am one of his sponsors and although I dont like profanity on these types of boards I dont blame him for defending him self from guys that dont have a clue.

I guess Keith waxing the guys butts at the race the weekend before or just missing TQ in stock by 1 second and TQ in 19 turn by about 2 seconds at the classic isnt good enough for your standards. Perhaps you should leave us your name here so we can track your results and heckle you when time comes.

EA
He was waxing guys butts ?
too much information.

I am Glad you sponsor him.

You can try and heckle me, But I got nothing to loose. I have no national wins... I am never LUCKY enough to have the guy in front of me have a motor dump. I mostly race overseas anyways. You would have to babelfish the results to understand them.
MManson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:20 AM   #44
Team EAM
 
EAMotorsports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 9,158
Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MManson
He was waxing guys butts ?
too much information.

I am Glad you sponsor him.

You can try and heckle me, But I got nothing to loose. I have no national wins... I am never LUCKY enough to have the guy in front of me have a motor dump. I mostly race overseas anyways. You would have to babelfish the results to understand them.

Well actually I hope he doesnt actually wax their butts...but you know what I meant.

I have been racing a long time and I will tell you this. Of all the races I have been to I could count on 3 or 4 hands (I wish I had that many!!) how many times the best car won. All the other times it was the guy with LUCK.

I would trade a good car for LUCK any day of the week. Luck is usually what wins...Not the best car.

Thats ok I know how to use babelfish pretty good. I have a lot of friends in other parts of the world.

EA
__________________
Contact Us
Team EAM, Our Facebook
Team EAM | Xray | RCAmerica | Hudy | APEX Raceway and Hobbies | RC Mission | Killer Concepts | AVID | Hobbywing.
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:23 AM   #45
Tech Regular
 
TadehI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 305
Default

WOW! I'm hoping you guys are adults, get over your egos and apologize.
TadehI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TN State Indoor Champs Aaron Bigger Electric Off-Road 2 12-05-2007 09:37 AM
US Indoor Champs 2006 MR.BILL Electric On-Road 1269 12-10-2006 09:47 AM
Cleveland US Indoor Champs... endler Racing Forum 185 11-18-2005 01:39 PM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 12:13 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net