Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
china would be next biggest rc market?? >

china would be next biggest rc market??

china would be next biggest rc market??

Old 10-24-2015, 12:22 AM
Tech Adept

Smile china would be next biggest rc market??

Does China would be next biggest rc market?? we thought, the answer is absolutely yes.Why I'm so confidence about it, because the new guys born after 1990's, totally different from their elder. They like playing, like all the freshing things, another important is they have more money to afford these, nomatter the money from their parents or themself earning.
Take chinese bicycle market for example. In the past pragmatic is people pursuant, the price cost about $100 would ok. But now the hottest sell one would be those stylish and speed one, it cost about $300-$500.
So it will same happen in rc industry, people will turn from simple remote car to professional rc cars, it's only the time.
What do you think? hoping hear your comments.

below car showing

teamsaxo got award again

Old 10-24-2015, 07:49 AM
Tech Regular

Any country with a population over a billion with small actual RC market is bound to offer opportunities for growth! Plus there's a growing middle class with more and more disposable income over there.

Martin Paradis
Old 10-24-2015, 08:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

We cannot say what the future is but as of now, China is one of the major RC kits and parts distributor/retailer.

If they invest more in R&D yes they could be one so that they can be at par with Europe, Japan, and the US.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm not in the biz and don't live in China, so it means a bit above zero to me
Old 10-26-2015, 01:14 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

They have got their hands on pretty much every thing else.Take a look at ebay,for example;r/c tires,motors,esc's.It's only a matter of time.Don't stare at your watch for too long.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:19 AM
Tech Rookie

How do people rate the Chinese kits such as 3Racing?
Old 10-26-2015, 02:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

China is the perfect market for copy infringement. Remote control related or not, no company is safe from China's nonexistent copywrite laws. Hence Team Saxo.

Educate yourself!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rB5Nir_LMhA

Ha!

OP - Are you trying to start this thread to promote your brand?

Last edited by EDWARD2003; 10-26-2015 at 02:56 AM.
Old 10-26-2015, 02:36 AM
Tech Adept

"They have got their hands on pretty much every thing else.Take a look at ebay,for example;r/c tires,motors,esc's.It's only a matter of time.Don't stare at your watch for too long." Cannot agree anymore

Look at DJI, it is already top notch brand. But why don't invest more on rc racing car, because the racing market is too small. With the tightly profit, it is not possible to afford investing big money.
In fact, A "Toy R Us" type rc car has a lot bigger market. For example, look at Silverlite dor com, this company makes a lot more profit then any professional rc manufacturer.
Old 10-26-2015, 04:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

China can innovate. They just need to come up with something original. They have the capability to do so.
Old 10-26-2015, 05:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Ben_r1 View Post
How do people rate the Chinese kits such as 3Racing?
I drive a XI Sport from them and it's great value for the money. Drives pretty decent, can only recommend it for anybody starting out. But there is no added value to it. It's basically just a copy of the existing cars, e.g. the rear hubs are identical in shape to Xray. And the support after you buy is also nothing to brag about, some parts can be out of stock for a month, also no setups available, not even a basic setup for carpet.

So while these are good cars, they can't charge more than half of the price of other brand kits, otherwise there would just be no point in buying them.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:09 AM
Tech Addict

"they can't charge more than half of the price...no point in buying them." I agree,I've seen a few of these.They look great,but I probably wouldn't have looked twice if it wasn't for the price.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I drive a Sakura and love it. I do agree that the key to these cars is the low price (and pink metal). The fact that little money goes into R&D due to cloning is to the benefit of 3racing. If the XI Sport cost $199 USD vs just $79 USD, there would have been no point to the car.
Old 11-02-2015, 12:04 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SagadSetup View Post
China can innovate. They just need to come up with something original. They have the capability to do so.
Agreed. I'd appreciate them more if they would stop using Japanese names too to try to confuse people like me.

Also goes for HK and Korean manufacturers. Stop making your products look Japanese when they aren't. Be original!
China can make iphones, I am positive they can make RC cars and electronics for them.
Old 11-03-2015, 02:26 PM
Tech Addict

I was in the market for some full scale car speakers.I purchased a pair of what I thought were well known brands.I returned them and bought another well known brand.I returned them as well.Both had unreal claims.Both were audio fuzzballs.Is this what we have to look forward to in the r/c market?I own a pair of speakers with the same name as one of those I just mentioned,but they have the Made in USA sticker on them.I cant seem to hurt them. Yesterday,I saw several ESC's that claimed 130 amp rating,all for under $15.00.All fore mentioned carried the sticker Made in china.I can't say all of their products are like this,but we well only find out after spending our cash.Oh,did I mention reverse and adjustable brakes.