Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
indoor on road track surface >

indoor on road track surface

indoor on road track surface

Old 10-13-2015, 08:50 AM
kgk
Tech Rookie

Post indoor on road track surface

hey guys, I'm from india and an enthusiast. i wanted some advise for a indoor track using rollable sheets/carpets. have around 4000-5000 sq.ft. of space and need to do a track for certain days and pack it up on the rest. cars we are using here are hpi sprint 2 and rs4's. we are fairly new with onroad. please advise what option i have for best surface for above cars that also be rolled away and stored. any advise will be appreciated please. thank you.
Old 10-14-2015, 04:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kgk View Post
hey guys, I'm from india and an enthusiast. i wanted some advise for a indoor track using rollable sheets/carpets. have around 4000-5000 sq.ft. of space and need to do a track for certain days and pack it up on the rest. cars we are using here are hpi sprint 2 and rs4's. we are fairly new with onroad. please advise what option i have for best surface for above cars that also be rolled away and stored. any advise will be appreciated please. thank you.
There are some clubs that set up temporary tracks in gymnasiums. I would imaging these are the folks you will want to talk to. You might have some luck with google.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Ozite carpet is the preferred surface.
Old 10-15-2015, 09:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

CRC sells an ozite carpet that most indoor carpet tracks use. However, I ran up in Utah on a gray carpet the track bought from Home Depot that worked fine and was less money. The track was Addiction RC in Ogden, Utah.