Wiki Posts
Search

HPI Old Kits and Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 02:37 AM
Tech Adept

Default HPI Old Kits and Upgrades

Hi All

Does anyone know perhaps where I can get a new Rs4 Mini Pro, or parts to build one up, and upgrades like the aluminum front n rear bulkheads, aluminum front and back carriers/hubs, Super 1 way diff and other aluminum/titanum bits? Wanna restore my pro kit and build up a mini as well.. and they must ship international thanks!
Old 11-04-2005, 04:48 AM
Tech Elite

I think it's a little over a half year, since I last checked parts for my Pro2. www.integy.com got some, cant remember if they carry what you need, but Integy ships internationally, so give it a shot

Between, even though I've switched to another chassis, I still keep my Pro2 and Sport2 for occational racing. They are still very capable.

Have you considered getting something second hand? I might be able to dig up something for you, but that will probably be a complete car with electronics etc. PM me, if interested.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:17 AM
Tech Adept

I know they are competitive! I am coming back to the hobby after a 5 yr break... and the new cars r still 2 belt drive. majority of the parts are not a problem. Its the upgrades... Thanks for the offer man, but I dun want to kill another car to fix another... i dun want to get a car if I cant find aluminum bits for it too....
Old 11-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Active Hobby in Japan had released a Mini kit which seems to share a lot of parts with the Mini RS4, I'm pretty sure the hub carriers, C'hubs are the same and Active makes them in aluminium, they also make aluminium bulkheads but I'm not sure if they fit, have a look in the last RCWorld or RCM
Old 11-04-2005, 09:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

BTW, I'm selling a few option parts for the Mini (alloy motor mount, front one way ,carbon belt tensionner, carbon fibre chassis where the servo sits on it (must use a Cuda or a TC3 steering rack)...PM me if you're interested.