Like Tree1Likes

New IRIS by AME

Old 12-20-2015, 12:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Sorry to hear the kickstarter didn't work out. The car is certainly interesting and has a lot of interesting ideas but, from my perspective, not sure its $1000+ worth of interesting (factoring in exchange rate etc)
Old 12-20-2015, 01:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ShadowAu View Post
Sorry to hear the kickstarter didn't work out. The car is certainly interesting and has a lot of interesting ideas but, from my perspective, not sure its $1000+ worth of interesting (factoring in exchange rate etc)
Aussie dollar is a killer
Old 12-20-2015, 02:57 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ShadowAu View Post
Which Dollar are we talking about?

Yes I noticed. There where and still are many people who found the car very interesting but obviously not enough who wanted to spend the money upfront for it. I am fine with that. I had to make a price where it would make sense for me otherwise I would just loose money.

As many has pointed out and I also agree with, a working prototype showing the potential in practice and not only being a theory would certainly have improved the possibility of success
Old 10-31-2018, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

It's quite interesting looking back on this project. Still lots to like about it and some of the ideas have already been incorporated into other manufactures designs.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:03 AM
OSS
Tech Initiate

I agree, it's really inspiring.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Tech Addict

It's still alive because a dream never dies, but could only be dream we never know. I am pretty sure Andreas will not give up on it.
DavidNERODease likes this.