Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JMRCA 'Japanese Nationals'

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

true about getting the runs in early wyd, but at that race I think they count the points from all 3 races so even had masami won the third one Im not sure he would have finished in first, maybe if the highest point cars finished bad........
Old 11-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by ogreasurada
At least it teaches us about the importance of team work.
But please dont make it sound like world war II ( On average USA had to use 5 Sherman tanks to battle against 1 German Tiger I ).
Lol, yes team HPI/Hotbodies is dominating in every big races. I'm pretty sad that Yokomo still don't recruit a new top driver and unfortunately just lost their second best to Kyosho...
Old 11-06-2005, 07:58 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mdoc
true about getting the runs in early wyd, but at that race I think they count the points from all 3 races so even had masami won the third one Im not sure he would have finished in first, maybe if the highest point cars finished bad........
IC Thanks for the info.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:00 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by ChadCapece
Masami ran the fastest lap in both mains
Actually, Yoshioka put a blistering lap in second main : 16.944. Kinda weird...
Old 11-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by daniz24
Lol, yes team HPI/Hotbodies is dominating in every big races. I'm pretty sad that Yokomo still don't recruit a new top driver and unfortunately just lost their second best to Kyosho...
I guess having arguarbly the best rc driver ever on the team is expensive
Old 11-06-2005, 08:02 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Yeah because Yoke has some nice touring cars for everyone. You can go shaft or belt and have a top notch car.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Tech Master

Why did Billy Easton leave?
Old 11-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah they have a way of losing good drivers. In the past they've lost Barry Baker, Tosolini, Hara, Easton, etc. Hmm, sounds like a pattern.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by wyd
Masami is the man. I doubt anyone has as many titles on as many different surfaces than he has and over as many years as he has. No denying he is one of the best if not the best ever. The vid shows he needs no practice to run with these guys. He was on Hara like a cheap suit and then once by Hara he pulled away!!!!!!!

It shows one thing gets your good runs in before the rain hits.
First, Masami is a great racer, but the fact remains is that he has had that many more years experience due to age. Also, the competition in the past isnt quite what it is today.

Also, he does practice more than you think. Just that he doesnt tour as much but that would still give him an edge on Jap tracks.

We got to face this fact, he is getting older and not as quick as he used to be, so he has to rely on experience more than Hara, who has both experience and reflexes.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Sure, the HB is waaaay too superior so it will need at least 5 of them only to stop 1 Yokomo
I am in no mean saying CYCLONE is fastest....again, I was saying CYCLONE is out number the other brand....again, if 1 cyclone (hara) vs 1 yokomo (masami)....it is a 50/50 game. that 2 second faster best lap time mean absolutely nothing if he ended up a DNF....

I have to agree....the $435 USD standard kit of cyclone does not help anyone here in state.........$435 can buy a very decend equipped RDX and FK05.

P.S....I would like to see HARA and MASAMI get their hand on 1/8th racing (for full season racing, not practice or prototype testing which they did quite a lot before..), just for 1 season..........we have seen Surikarn did, now, I would like to see them doing the F1 of RC, at least, for 1 season.....
Old 11-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Rookie Solara
I am in no mean saying CYCLONE is fastest....again, I was saying CYCLONE is out number the other brand....again, if 1 cyclone (hara) vs 1 yokomo (masami)....it is a 50/50 game. that 2 second faster best lap time mean absolutely nothing if he ended up a DNF...
I couldn't have said it any better myself.
Old 11-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Does someone know what car is Kitazawa running?? Is it a TA05 with the Xenon conversion? Any pictures?
Thanks

Gilles
Old 11-07-2005, 01:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by utieh
Does someone know what car is Kitazawa running?? Is it a TA05 with the Xenon conversion? Any pictures?
Gilles
He's running TRF415MSX - no more Xenon stuff.
BTW, I honestly would not even think of anyone running a TA05 in JMRCA expert class. Not even in JMRCA Sports class ...(next week)..

More stories/ highlights of the final at www.tq-racing.com and top 33 names with their equipment list.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Tech Rookie

utieh
I think kitazawa was running 415MSX. I was there yesterday but I couldn't
check his car closely.
Old 11-07-2005, 02:21 AM
Tech Elite

Masami is still the man he blew away hara in one of the mains

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.