R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-30-2005, 04:00 PM   #16
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb
While Parma's bumper works well it is softer than the P-Dub, I have both.
That is good to know, my local shop has only been stocking the parma one. looks like I will have to find a new pdub.
sharkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 04:16 PM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Your LHS should be able to order the parma and get it in within a few days of ordering...

for the PDub check outthe PDub racing thread on here and I think the website is Pdubracing.com
ChrisP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 04:31 PM   #18
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkman
In over a year + of hard racing, I have never seen a broken xray arm on mine or any others xray. With the pdub, I most often break a chub but it is few and far between. I am in no way an expert driver, I just believe in the durability of my xray.
My mate has an XRAY T1FK05 and its forever ending up with 3 wheels after a small coming together with the board. He doesnt moan though as he ran a pro 4 before and every time he broke an arm on that, he had to buy a pair so he ended up with no left arms and 10 right arms when he cleared his spares box!
losi_g+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 04:38 PM   #19
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Dude, maybe your friend should stop hitting boards and get a better bumper.
Thanks for making my point though.
sharkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 06:46 PM   #20
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkman
Dude, maybe your friend should stop hitting boards and get a better bumper.
Thanks for making my point though.
No problem dude. Seriously it is funny to see him clear the trackside shop out of arms for his xray!
He is a good driver, just seems to run into bad luck when he gets near slower cars and ends up in the wall. Mind you, his lime green and orange shell is a bit distracting when its on your rear bumper. I suggested black for his next shell, like a stealth bomber so they cant see him coming!
losi_g+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 06:49 PM   #21
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You americans love your bumpers! Guess the tracks stateside must be harder on the cars! I broke an xray driveshaft today, combination of 19T a spool, small track and a lapse in concentration! Snapped it clean off where it joins the axle Not had much of a problem breaking c-hubs or anything like that though, in fact i havent broken any! The things i have broken have been fairly obscure, rear shock tower, rear and front belts, and the front bumper hold down as well as a couple of body posts.
berger is offline   Reply With Quote