Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 10-26-2005, 11:18 PM   #46
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You say…
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescam
I have posted suggestions on improving ROAR in this and other recent threads. Go improve your reading comprehension then come back and participate.
Well… my reading comprehension must differ slightly from yours. How are any of these statements… “suggestions for improvement” ?
Quote:
Let me know if I overlooked it but to me it seems like another example of poor ROAR communication
Quote:
But as another ROAR official said in another thread "it's done get over it". Just curious but are all ROAR folks sit through the same public speaking course?
Quote:
Oh and people may have stood up and ran but the eligibility rule that was "supposedly" passed October 2004 by a room full of people that make up a good percentage of those eligible to run for VP which didn't appear until the August/September 2005 issue of Rev Up limits their ability
Quote:
In a seperate thread I mentioned the position of PR Director should be Vote In and Dawn here shows a perfect example of why
Quote:
I continue to be amazed at how ROAR officials respond in a public forum full of members and potential members.

Your first post had a suggestion, though I must mention that idea is old news and already implemented. You really should research what you intend to debate, you’ll look much less silly… but still some silly I’d imagine.

What I find most hilarious though is that you claim to make only suggestions for improvement when in another Roar related thread you qualified all of your answers to my questions with the telling statement …
Quote:
I do not think I am qualified to answer
Quote:
Again, I don't think I am qualified to answer

Its time to give it a rest jamescam.
JKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:20 PM   #47
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Dawn - YGM
JKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:57 PM   #48
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

First you say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKA
Well… my reading comprehension must differ slightly from yours. How are any of these statements… “suggestions for improvement” ?
Then you say...
Quote:
Your first post had a suggestion, though I must mention that idea is old news and already implemented. You really should research what you intend to debate, you’ll look much less silly… but still some silly I’d imagine.
Either I made a suggestion for improvement or I didn't, apparently you seem to be at odds with yourself on that discussion.

Regarding my research... Dawn said going to electric distribution only of Rev Up has been in several Rev Up's, show me where it was mentioned in the any of the last 3 issues of Rev Up because I must have missed it.

Finally, show me where I said "I only make suggestions for improvement" I said I "have" made suggestions for improvement, so your statement is in fact an outright lie but nice try. It's unfortunate that it pains you to see ROAR issues brought to light and suggestions made to improve those issues but resorting to fabrication in order to defend your position is pathetic.
jamescam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 01:04 AM   #49
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)
Send a message via AIM to dgullickson Send a message via Yahoo to dgullickson

Whether you agree with Dawn or not atleast she is one of the few that is on here trying to help and answer our questions.

With threads like this its no wonder people are turning thier backs on ROAR. All the new racers see these top drivers bashing ROAR so why would they want to join?
dgullickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 02:10 AM   #50
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgullickson
All the new racers see these top drivers bashing ROAR so why would they want to join?
Since you said "top driver" I know you weren't talking about me
jamescam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 02:17 AM   #51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Can we once just leave me out of it.......

I am in Hawaii....don't know anything about this....don't care.

Peter is an adult....he makes his own decisions about what he does and doesn't want to say on the internet...

No....we didn't have a list. I asked for one and never got a response.....I didn't think it was that big of deal, I knew everyone at the onroad regionals pretty much and the offroad guys either had cards or paid.....or I knew them personally....

Later EddieO
Old 10-27-2005, 02:20 AM   #52
Tech Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieO
Peter is an adult....he makes his own decisions about what he does and doesn't want to say on the internet...

Later EddieO

Yes he is....

Awww come one Eddie dont wanna join the fun....

Hows the weather there??
Old 10-27-2005, 02:39 AM   #53
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Well, its hot...and I don't really like the sun.

I am scared crapless about skin cancer (girl I knew got it and died).......and it still bothers my eyes if its really bright (which it is) because I had lasik about 20 months ago and the sensitivity to light can last up to 3 years....

Plus it just rains for like ten minutes in like 1000 Sqft areas and then stops.....

Really, just want to go home.

It's nice here....the people are all really nice and there is big hooters every where.....but I live in Washington for a reason.....

Plus my wife is all pissy I did not take her! (it was a business trip....plus its hard to look at hooters with the wife around)....

Later EddieO
Old 10-27-2005, 02:41 AM   #54
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_robinson
if only offical "printed-by-ROAR' versions of the ballot will be allowed, then dawn, heres my address, see to it that i recieve one.

Peter Robinson
1107 86th Ave. NE
Everett, WA 98205

when someone or some group of people (like ROAR) says they are going to do something (like put the Rev-Ups online, or mail you Rev-Up as part of your membership) is it to much to ask that they keep their word by doing what they say they are going to do??? i guess it is...

go ROAR! go go go... go ROAR!

We'll have a contest.....

I signed Peter up for as many "free" subscriptions as I could find online.... "Victoria's Secret" and other high quality "literature".

Any bets on what shows up first??
teambighead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 02:44 AM   #55
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieO

It's nice here....the people are all really nice and there is big hooters every where.....but I live in Washington for a reason.....

Plus my wife is all pissy I did not take her! (it was a business trip....plus its hard to look at hooters with the wife around)....

Later EddieO
They have owl's in Hawaii!??!
teambighead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 02:45 AM   #56
Tech Champion

Ya I hear the eye candy there is quite nice, hence I am trying to talk my Fiance into going there for our Honeymoon, course I hope I can talk with my tongue dragging behind me...

Yes Washington is quite nice. I used to live in Cali and other than to much traffic and all the road rage it wasnt to bad

I got 10.00 that says Victoria Secrets shows up first - no offense to ROAR but Victoria Secret is good about being on time
Old 10-27-2005, 03:56 AM   #57
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to burbs Send a message via Yahoo to burbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by teambighead
They have owl's in Hawaii!??!

Yep big ones ive heard,, i also heard there seen in pairs..
burbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 04:34 AM   #58
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Seems Jamescam knows all the right questions and answers.I have a question - what is your name and where are you from?
WGT-R, GT-12 Racing USA (21.5 ), Formula 1 and Home Track is 386 RaceWay,ROAR #7540.
BullFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 06:10 AM   #59
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_robinson
so its time to vote, people are recieving their rev-ups by mail, but from a member who has rarely gotten a rev-up in the mailbox.... why would a printed version be out sooner than a PDF version on their website...?? someone somewhere has to have the file that they are printing the rev-ups from.... put it on the freeking website for christ sake...
jamescam, if you are unable to read past the title of a thread let me help you with the "body"of the thread starter's first post.you love to tell people to go back and re read the thread to get it right, i will save you a step.
sedanaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 06:27 AM   #60
Tech Elite

oh tie a yellow ribbon round that old oak tree,

or would you prefer,

your so vain, bet you thought this thread was about you.

what does this have to do with the subject at hand, not a damn thing, but

but i figured if everyone else was gonna waste time on here i would too.
Turtlemaster is offline   Reply With Quote