R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road

Old 11-01-2005, 06:41 PM   #181
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well Chad, didn't know it meant so much to you to beat me. I was so far ahead at the 4 minute mark, I just cruised to the finish. Yes you were catching me, but Kenny did say we were finished, so we both stopped. I couldn't care less about the trophy, as I couldn't seem to get a good qualifier all weekend, therefore ended up in the E main. If you would like the 1st place plaque, just say so, I will try and dig it out of the closet and send it over. No hard feelings. Just don't insult Joe for not running a fair race, He and the whole speedline crew did an awesome job considering all the rain we had that week!
Old 11-01-2005, 08:05 PM   #182
Tech Elite

Tim, everyone has taken my post the wrong way. I didn't care whether I got 2nd or 10th. I would still have said the exact same things if Joe Schmo finished in under 5 minutes in another race in a different class.
ChadCapece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 04:55 AM   #183
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

After looking at what Tim said I do remember watching that race. There was nothing wrong with that main as I saw it! Drop it already.
WGT-R, GT-12 Racing USA (21.5 ), Formula 1 and Home Track is 386 RaceWay,ROAR #7540.
BullFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 09:19 AM   #184
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to Dawn Sanchez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadCapece
Tim, everyone has taken my post the wrong way. I didn't care whether I got 2nd or 10th. I would still have said the exact same things if Joe Schmo finished in under 5 minutes in another race in a different class.

Chad, I see what your saying but I guess I don't understand the criticism of the track if YOU pulled off before 5 minutes. What the situation is .. you were not finished and the scorekeeper made a mistake. If you have ever run races, you would understand how that happens.... if you haven't... offer to do some so you can see that its not that easy.
Dawn Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 04:19 AM   #185
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Today while I'm bored at work I'm going to look thru my video and see If that race was taped.I haven't looked at all the tape because I was discussed in my overall driving and results. I'll let ya'll know if it was taped. I checked and did not have it. But I do remember the race because Tim was in it.End of the discussion for me.
WGT-R, GT-12 Racing USA (21.5 ), Formula 1 and Home Track is 386 RaceWay,ROAR #7540.

Last edited by BullFrog; 11-03-2005 at 12:31 PM.
BullFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 10:33 AM   #186
JKA
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I don't see what the big deal is here....

I've seen multiple scoring softwares score a racer as finished when they cross the line fractions of a second before the 5 minute mark.

It wasn't anyones fault, and no harm no foul.
JKA is offline   Reply With Quote