2006 ROAR Electric On-Road Nationals @ Speedworld Raceway

You're on Page 17 of 65
Go to
  • Quote: Speedworld rocks!!

    Traction was awesome even when track temps got near 140 degrees. The RP36's were really good with very consistent traction from run to run.

    Can't wait until the Nats....should be a good one!

    Can a brotha just get a win???? TQ and blew azz in the main. It's all Paul's fault I finally got my car working the way I wanted though. Good run for you Losi guys. The nats should be fun. See ya at the Reedy race.
  • Quote: ...yep I think we have finally found the right mixture of sauces to provide traction from morning to aftrnoon to (I would suspect, but can't be sure till we start running nights in July) evening

    The batch of RP36's for the nats, on the new rim, seem to work and wear better than the old ones ...may just be my imaginaiton, but I have had some others that purchased practice sets tell me the same as well.
    you're lucky you werent there... The car is rocking but I need a little more corner speed to be 100% happy. I have two changes to make for the next test session after the Reedy.
  • I'm just happy that I returned from Northern California with all of my possessions intact!
  • Just wanted to let people know, if you are interested in renting the track, days are filling up, all we have left is:

    Tuesday 05/16
    Wed 05/17
    Thu 05/18

    Mon 05/22
    Tue 05/23

    Mon 05/29


    ...the track is also rented the Monday after the Nat's 06/12, but is available 06/13 - 06/22 as we were "taking 2 weeks off" (till somone wanted to rent it that Monday-- DOOOHHH) after the nats.

    If you are interested, contact me via email at [email protected]
  • When will the nats layout be posted online so we can check it out?
  • Quote: When will the nats layout be posted online so we can check it out?
    ...probably, but won't be done till Sunday or Monday 06/04 or 06/05

    Quote: I'm just happy that I returned from Northern California with all of my possessions intact!
    ...not sure if it's a "false sense of security" ...but having the police station accrosss the street I think tends to keep the "bad element" away.
  • Quote: I'm just happy that I returned from Northern California with all of my possessions intact!
    Amen to that
  • Quote: ...not sure if it's a "false sense of security" ...but having the police station accrosss the street I think tends to keep the "bad element" away.
    yeah...but that makes me nervous....LOL
  • Quote: yeah...but that makes me nervous....LOL
    uh oh, somebody got warrants!
  • Quote: uh oh, somebody got warrants!
    I've been arrested for being too cute Ladies love me and guys wish they were me. It's become a problem lately but I'm trying to work around it....LOL
  • re: track layout

    I was looking at the F1 track this weekend in Spain circuit de catalonia and it looks very similar to some of the layouts speedworld uses, long back straight etc..I was thinking it would be sick to run an actual F1 layout..just sometime if not for the nat's..
    http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/circ...arcelona.shtml
    has a pic
  • Quote: re: track layout

    I was looking at the F1 track this weekend in Spain circuit de catalonia and it looks very similar to some of the layouts speedworld uses, long back straight etc..I was thinking it would be sick to run an actual F1 layout..just sometime if not for the nat's..
    http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/circ...arcelona.shtml
    has a pic
    Who would be able to keep up with my motors on that layout?????
  • Quote: I've been arrested for being too cute Ladies love me and guys wish they were me. It's become a problem lately but I'm trying to work around it....LOL
    woof....somebody is full of himself now isn't he.....LMAO!!!!!!!!
  • Quote: Who would be able to keep up with my motors on that layout?????
    I don't have to think too hard to come up with a candidate!
  • Opps

Similar Threads