New from PROTOform: Cadillac ATS-V.R Body

You're on Page 4 of 9
Go to
  • Quote: His other 190mm body the P10 fits my WGT car (CRC) and I know it fits a BMI. Have a Caddy on order to see if it fits like the P10.
    Let me know how it fits. I want one for my spec car.
  • I remember when PROTOform came out with the Cadillac CTS body shell. It was a really cool body design, however, the front end made the car too aggressive in the corners. I highly doubt this is the case with this body. I'm looking forward to hearing peoples first outings with this body shell.
  • decal sheet
    Quote: Hey racers,

    We're excited to release our latest 190mm TC body for USGT / Scale Spec classes, the officially-licensed Cadillac ATS-V.R.

    Check out more details and photos here!
    http://racepf.com/touring-car-190mm/....r-clear-body/

    Is that the decal sheet that comes with the body? or do you have a screen shot of the decal sheet?

    thanks!
  • So, this body is not a body for use in mod TC? Like the LTC-R or Speed6.
  • Quote: So, this body is not a body for use in mod TC? Like the LTC-R or Speed6.
    Not for officially sanctioned races. For club racing that would be up to you club, my club would let you run it. It is for USGT/Scale spec classes that are gaining popularity. It will never be on the approved TC shell list for if it was we couldn't run it in USGT/Scale Spec.
  • Quote: Not for officially sanctioned races. For club racing that would be up to you club, my club would let you run it. It is for USGT/Scale spec classes that are gaining popularity. It will never be on the approved TC shell list for if it was we couldn't run it in USGT/Scale Spec.
    Ahh, OK. Thanks! It looks good, though.

    The preferred body in mod TC is the LTC-R LW, but it kinda looks "outdated" on the decal side, especially the lights and front grille.
  • Quote: Is that the decal sheet that comes with the body? or do you have a screen shot of the decal sheet?

    thanks!
    Yes, the photos shown show how you can detail your body using the decal sheet included. Here is the layout:

    New from PROTOform: Cadillac ATS-V.R Body-1543-89-final-rev.jpg  

  • Quote: Yes, the photos shown show how you can detail your body using the decal sheet included. Here is the layout:
    Is there a second decal sheet with the rest of the livery?
  • sickboy, the livery in the pics looks to be painted, aside from the bits seen in the decal sheet that Eric posted. PF usually just has the lights, grill and a few other decals to make it look like a car. I've never seen one of their shells come with a full livery. I've only seen Tamiya shells with those mile long decal sheets.

    Really nice work on the paint job though, whoever did it.


    Dale and Eric, great job guys! Keep 'em coming.
  • Quote: Is there a second decal sheet with the rest of the livery?
    Unfortunately no, the works-Cadillac livery is custom painted.
  • I believe it was RockStar Paint.
  • Eric,

    You always amazing me with your "right on" detail with all of your PF bods for us all to enjoy. Can't wait to put this one on my USGT chassis.
  • Bodies showed up today. Both the body and the sticker sheet look real good. Going to mount it up on my T4 and give it a shot Sat at The Gate.
  • Question to Protoform
    This a bit of a thread high jack so please forgive. Although I too ordered the body, love it. Especially since I have an ATS.

    Have you considered doing an actual electric car body? Like the Chevy Volt the new one 2016 arrives to showrooms this fall. Or the Tesla Model S.
  • A Tesla would be cool. I can't imagine too many people wanting a hideous Volt.