Thanks ROAR

Old 04-26-2015, 08:54 AM
Tech Adept

Default Thanks ROAR

I just got my ROAR renewal notice in the mail. It made me think back to the election uproar several months ago. I remember reading post from elected ROAR officials that said they were going to change and how they would communicate on the ROAR forum with members. I just went to the ROAR website and notice there is not activity there. I am not trying to start another big argument here. What I am saying is in my opinion, and I feel ROAR has failed again. They all said things to calm everyone down and went back to the same old way of doing nothing. So thanks for taking my money for another year!
Old 04-27-2015, 06:29 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

After 30 some years as a ROAR member I have decidedti\hat I can take no more crap. No renewal.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by intimdator10 View Post
I just got my ROAR renewal notice in the mail. It made me think back to the election uproar several months ago. I remember reading post from elected ROAR officials that said they were going to change and how they would communicate on the ROAR forum with members. I just went to the ROAR website and notice there is not activity there. I am not trying to start another big argument here. What I am saying is in my opinion, and I feel ROAR has failed again. They all said things to calm everyone down and went back to the same old way of doing nothing. So thanks for taking my money for another year!
If you had posted this there they might communicate with you. I don't expect ROAR to respond to nothing. If someone posts on the forum I expect that the question or comment would be addressed.
Old 04-27-2015, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rick Hohwart View Post
If you had posted this there they might communicate with you. I don't expect ROAR to respond to nothing. If someone posts on the forum I expect that the question or comment would be addressed.
But don't you have to be a member to post on their forum? So, how can a non-ROAR member post questions to their forum about becoming a member or even membership questions? IMO, there should be a open thread just for non-members, for questions and such from "potential" new members.